Xbox Party "Connecting" and also unable to manually leave party

Discus and support Xbox Party "Connecting" and also unable to manually leave party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past week my Series X has not been able to join parties. When I get an invite or create a party it just says "Connecting" and the Party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hero Antagon1st, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Xbox Party "Connecting" and also unable to manually leave party

For the past week my Series X has not been able to join parties.

When I get an invite or create a party it just says "Connecting" and the Party interface effectively stalls and does not let me actively leave it when I select leave.

We thought it might be a network issue but we have tried the box on different networks and the problem persisted.

We did full factory wipes but it still won't work.

Could this be an undiagnosed issue in the Party interface at Microsoft's end?

Please help.

:)

Hero Antagon1st, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Hero Antagon1st Win User

Hi Georges,

Thanks for replying to my issue.

This is what we have been through so far throughout the course of the week>

*Resetting the router and Xbox

*Changing between multiple different networks - wired and Wifi

*Changing routers to AP Bridge modes

*Confirmed that my NAT is indeed Open

*Checking if there were any account enforcement issues - There were none - Shows "Perfect Record"

*Logging in on several different Xbox accounts on the device - problem persists with the other accounts

*Logging my main account on a different Xbox and testing comms - works just fine on different Xboxes

*Spoke with Xbox Support on phone and they confirmed there are no issues at their end concerning my account

*Hard reseting/Wiping the entire Xbox and re-adding my account

*Downloading Offline Update and using USB to update the Xbox in Offline Mode

What left is there to try?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hero, generally two things mean that you don't receive invitations to groups, and you can't get into them, some kind of ban by Enforcement or nat from your network.

Check the link below if you don't have any suspensions on your enforcement site.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us

If you don't have any suspensioncheck your NAT, ideally it's open so you can have a better multiplayer experience.

Test the NAT Xbox One

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

fortnite party chat

Hi There,

If you are in an Xbox Party chat and everyone leaves you will remain in the Party Chat as the host, you will need to manually leave the party chat .
  5. vFlare Win User

Party chat

My party chat has worked for the most part, but I kept getting some message the other day about being unable to turn party chat on, despite already being in that party and chatting for well over an hour. After leaving the party, starting my own, and inviting
    the players from the previous party, the issue ceased to occur. I'm not sure if this is the same issue everyone else is having, but I theorized it was connection or, possibly, NAT related based on whoever is the party leader.
  6. OakGill Win User

Headset mic won’t work.

Hello, I've read your post, and I believe I understand your position. Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

I have had the same situation happened to me, it was with the game fortnite. I have found out many games, especially fortnite, have their own specific in-game settings you have to access. Under the sound settings under communication tab you will see a choice
    for party chat or group chat. You may have it set to group chat, but if you join a party it will automatically switch, you have to switch it back manually when you leave said party. Also if you're in an Xbox live party and you happen to be the only one left
    in the party, you will not be able to communicate with anyone else until you leave your own party. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Party "Connecting" and also unable to manually leave party - Similar Threads - Party Connecting unable

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  4. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  5. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  8. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party: I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e
  9. unable to connect to parties on game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to connect to parties on game bar: hi all for the past few days i have been unable to join parties on xbox game bar i have tried several solutions which are a follows 1. i have repaired the app in windows setting 2. i have reset...
  10. Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.: I am having an odd issue where I am unable to connect to anyone’s parties including my own on my iPhone SE 2 while on my Wi-Fi connection, but when I turn off WI-FI and use my cellular connection,...