Xbox party chat issue

Discus and support Xbox party chat issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I seem to be having an issue where i join party chats and everyones voice is stuttering. Its not my connection as i can play online games perfectly... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by John Tomo, Feb 3, 2023.

1. John Tomo
    John Tomo Guest

Xbox party chat issue

I seem to be having an issue where i join party chats and everyones voice is stuttering. Its not my connection as i can play online games perfectly fine. I do use hotspot over broadband.

:)

John Tomo, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Xruptor Win User

Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I'm getting this exact issue. Why does the XBOX One Party chat suffer so many issues? It's amazing how on the XBOX 360 there wasn't this many problems with the party chat. Now with the XBOX One it's been nothing but issues with the Party chat since the
    system was released.

My NAT = OPEN

This is on the XBOX ONE

0X89231806 your network settings are blocking party chat.

I'm also tired of Microsoft constantly suggesting to do a hard reset on the system. It seems to be their answer to everything. Have a problem? Hard reset your system.

PLEASE FIX THE PARTY CHAT SYSTEM
  3. Mister Parks Win User

Party Chat Problems

Hello DeadCrushader,

Sorry to hear about your Party Chat issue. Is your DeadCrushader Gamertag the one having an issue with Party Chat? Party Chat is a feature of an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, so your free account would need to upgrade to take advantage of that feature.

If it is not, then have a look at our Xbox Support page to
    Troubleshoot problems with Xbox LIVE chat
    . Let us know if the troubleshooting steps there help you.

Thanks!
  4. jersahi Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Party Chat Mic Quality?

Same issue, only in xbox party chat.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox party chat issues

6. Qwertei Win User

Xbox party chat issues.

Hi Waterhauler

As i Mentioned it's your connection i'd troubleshoot your Router. Once you do that clear the Cache and See if it fixes it.
Thema:

Xbox party chat issue

1. Xbox party chat issue - Similar Threads - party chat issue

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  4. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  5. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  6. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  7. Xbox overlay party chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox overlay party chat issues: I was just starting to play cod mw3 with my friend (me on PC and him on Xbox) I invite him to a party through the overlay (windows+G) when he joins we can hear each other just fine when the...
  8. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  9. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XboX Insiders
  10. Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...