Xbox Party Chat/Discord - Microphone is functional, but ability to speak or hear others is...
Discus and support Xbox Party Chat/Discord - Microphone is functional, but ability to speak or hear others is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Console: Xbox Series S Wired Connection for Network When in an Xbox Party Chat or Discord Chat, my microphone icon (becomes dark) and then randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jay G_450, Apr 30, 2025.
Thema:
Xbox Party Chat/Discord - Microphone is functional, but ability to speak or hear others is...
Loading...
-
Xbox Party Chat/Discord - Microphone is functional, but ability to speak or hear others is... - Similar Threads - Party Chat Discord
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...
in XboX Insiders(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
Logitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues
in XboX InsidersLogitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues: Please help. So i recently bought myself a new headset the Logitech Astro a 50s and I have connected them to my Xbox no problem but when i try to speak to my friends on discord or party chat i... -
Xbox party chat and discord calls not working
in XboX InsidersXbox party chat and discord calls not working: I can't join or create xbox parties or discord calls. Also my download speed is very low. I am starting to think it is a hardware issue as all of the fixes I have tried, such as MAC address clear,... -
Cannot hear anything in discord chat, or a xbox party chat
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCannot hear anything in discord chat, or a xbox party chat: First off my headset is a Astro A50x, and until now i could hear in both party chat and in discord. And now all of a sudden i cannot hear anything in discord voice chat, or xbox party chat. Please... -
Why don't I have a discord option in parties & chats?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy don't I have a discord option in parties & chats?: I've been trying to use discord voice chat on my Xbox Series X in order to game with a friend on PC. I do not have a discord option on the Parties & Chats menu upon pressing the home button. I... -
When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhen in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to... -
Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats
in XboX InsidersDiscord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]