Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion

Discus and support Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Lately I've been noticing a bug with my xbox audio settings when I try to use the Party/Game audio slider where if I move towards the middle or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RealTonySanchez, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion

Lately I've been noticing a bug with my xbox audio settings when I try to use the Party/Game audio slider where if I move towards the middle or anywhere near game audio, party audio will start to distort echo. My monitor volume is always muted when I play so the only audio output comes through my xbox headset and no one else in the party seems to hear the echoing except for me. I am currently using the Orion build.

Anyone else have this sort of issue? What settings adjustments did you make in order to fix it?

Edit: Clarifying Audio comes out only through headset and that I am on the Orion Build

submitted by /u/RealTonySanchez
    [link] [comments]

/u/RealTonySanchez, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Loraine Mon Win User

clicking feedback issue on xbox app parties.

Hi,

A distorted audio when communicating with Xbox Live parties online is possibly caused by a network connection error or a server connection error. If you're using headphones, speakers, or another audio accessory and you hear a crackling or distorted sound,
    the accessory might not be connected properly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a headset to chat with Xbox Live parties?
    • Is the microphone working on a different device?
    • Have you tried to update the sound card drivers on your computer?

In the meantime, you may refer to this
    link
    for solutions that can help resolve the audio issues on Windows 10.
  3. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

I found I was having problems with the audio there was a sort of echo/reverb on the game audio. I found out if I turned the volume on the turtle beach headset 100% down and then just used the audio controls on the stereo adapter it fixed the issue.

The problem seems to be I was getting game audio from the TV into the head phones which was going via the volume control on the TB headset wire, and previously on the 360 just the chat was coming from the pad. With the new adapter on the Xbox One it pulls
    the game audio and the chat audio via the pad, and I was also getting the game audio from the TV with a slight delay causing the distorted sound.

Basically turn the game volume on the wire control thing on the TB headset fully down and it sorts the distorted game audio.

The way the chat adapter volumes work is the 2 buttons on the left control the balance between game and chat audio, the middle is mute and the two on the right are master volume. This can be confusing as the two on the right used to be chat volume on the
    adapter that came with the original Xbox One headset/mic thing.

Hope that helps in some way.

SD
  4. Nick Of Troy Win User

Nobody Ever Talks!

Because all you ever hear are morons shouting and swearing, when they aren't whistling, singing or sounding distorted with their bad-qu.ality mics. Best chat is party chat
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

le son de la manette xbox [Mod Translation - the sound of the xbox controller]

Hey Darkxeon

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Could you, please, elaborate a bit more on specifically what audio are you unable to hear when you have your headset connected to your controller? Game audio or Party chat audio?

If this pertains to Party chat audio, then I recommend that you take a look at

this
    article as it covers different troubleshooting techniques for diffrent scenarios reguarding party chat.

Keep in mind that certain headsets, if not equipped with a stereo feature, only support one type of chat, that is usually Party chat.

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion

1. Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion - Similar Threads - Party Chat Audio

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  4. No party chat audio in cross-play?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No party chat audio in cross-play?: Why when I cross-play Fortnite while streaming on Twitch, nobody can hear party chat? They only hear me. I've done every privacy setting I was told to do but it still does not work....
  5. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  6. Party chat audio but no other audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat audio but no other audio: I have a Xbox one with a wireless controller and use a stereo headset adapter for my headset and I can only hear party chat audio with them on and no other audio after using Fortnites party voice...
  7. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  8. How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...: An experiencing an issue where her the TV audio is coming through my headset and the HDMI and optical audio settings are blocked out and set to headset format. My audio still comes from my tv, but...
  9. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  10. I only got party chat audio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only got party chat audio.: When I go to the audio sliders the party chat mixer is Grey and can't adjust. bdb4a182-f5e4-4b16-b9eb-491a60e246ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox party chat audio sounds bad

2. xbox party audio horibly distorted

3. xbox series x party audio distorted twitch

4. xbox party chat distorted voices