Xbox parties not stuck on connecting on a certain account while on mobile networks

Discus and support Xbox parties not stuck on connecting on a certain account while on mobile networks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple weeks back my family got a new xbox and since then when the modem is on the 4g network I cant join parties. It confuses me cause it works on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SovietDoggo, Oct 5, 2020.

1. SovietDoggo
    SovietDoggo Guest

Xbox parties not stuck on connecting on a certain account while on mobile networks

A couple weeks back my family got a new xbox and since then when the modem is on the 4g network I cant join parties. It confuses me cause it works on normal wifi networks. I have tried joining parties on both xboxes and nothing but for some reason the other
    day I found out that my little brothers account works on both xboxes so it is something to do with my account.

Also the reason we run it on 4g mobile is because our internet is 1.7 mb/s at it's best when on normal wifi.

:)

SovietDoggo, Oct 5, 2020
  2. iandaw Win User

Xbox Rewards app will not open, says to update location

Yes when i connect to my mobile network it opens

But connecting back to my router it is the same again

What should i do as i dont have enough data on my mobile network to have it connected while using the xbox
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Error code 0x89234020

Hey there Atlantic,

Thank you for that quick response, have you been able to see if you all are able to join each others party if you do this through the Xbox app on a mobile device or on a Windows 10 pc?

If you try and connect through a mobile device just make sure that you are not connected to the same network, simply turn off your wireless connection on the phone and then try and do it through your mobile network. See if this makes any difference in connecting
    within a party.

Give this a try and let us know if there is any changes.
  4. MixxiMz Win User

Giving 2 Xboxes on the same network and Open NAT Type

Thats not my IP, thats just the standard gateway IP. And I can have two Xboxes connected and playing no problem, it's just the NAT type that I'm having an issue with. While connected, they both have moderate NAT types which makes it difficult to host or
    join certain players' parties or lobbies. Oh, and theres probabl ~10 devices connected to my network at any given time, although they use a guest network. My two xboxes are on their own private network and are on a priority list, so it's not an issue with
    the amount of traffic.
  5. icsxyppl Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility will not connect to Xbox Live through a mobile hotspot

Sorry for your trouble Danners35

does the problem exist when you connect to a home or other wireless network as well (instead of the mobile hotspot)?

Does the mobile hotspot show full signal strength (e.g. all bars on a mobile phone)?

From the submitted picture I am guessing this is a network latency (speed) /connection problem.

Does the problem exist when you connect your XBOX via the ethernet port?

What information do you get when you perform a network test on the XBOX while being connected to the hotspot?

(Settings>General>Network settings> Test network speed & statistics)

Best regards

Sassan Karai
  6. XBF John Win User

Xbox live party issues

Yes, it may be blocking from the full multiplayer experience working.

There is this page on the Xbox support site: “UPnP Not Successful” appears in your network settings | Xbox Support

Something that would be worth trying, is trying to join a party through a different device that is not connected to the hotspot. For example, in the Xbox app on Pc and on mobile you can join and be in a party. Though I do not know if having the hot spot and also trying to join a party via the Xbox App on your phone would create a network issue but if it is not working via console because of the network, perhaps that is something you can try if the troubleshooting steps in the support article do not work.

Thema:

1. Xbox parties not stuck on connecting on a certain account while on mobile networks - Similar Threads - parties stuck connecting

2. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  6. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  9. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  10. Party chat stuck connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat stuck connecting: For about a month now, every time I join a party I’m stuck connecting and can’t talk. After a while, I get a connection error and get kicked from the party. I’m never able to talk in parties. My...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tfriend stuck connexting to party