Xbox os not showing files on my 4tb hard drive
Discus and support Xbox os not showing files on my 4tb hard drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; good Afternoon My xbox one used to be able to read my 4tb western digital hard drive but since i got my xbox back after having it restored it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flint114, Feb 4, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox os not showing files on my 4tb hard drive
Loading...
-
Xbox os not showing files on my 4tb hard drive - Similar Threads - showing files 4tb
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
why is minecraft luancher showing that luach failed and unable to decompress file
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is minecraft luancher showing that luach failed and unable to decompress file: StartFragment Unable to decompress file. Error details: 0x0000000d - generic: permission denied Filename on disk: jar.exe Path:... -
Files showing more storage than they actually are, showing in 'other' and 'installed apps'
in XBoX Games and AppsFiles showing more storage than they actually are, showing in 'other' and 'installed apps': I Can't upload an image because on an error, but that's not the issue the issue is that in storage files installed to c:xbox games, or any game for that matter, shows in 'other' and 'installed... -
Minecraft world showing in launcher but not in the game and files.
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft world showing in launcher but not in the game and files.: My Minecraft bedrock world is showing in the launcher to play but when I click on it and it launches the game it doesn’t show there. I deleted Minecraft bedrock to update it and when I downloaded... -
Minecraft Is Showing No Presence In My Files
in XBoX on WindowsMinecraft Is Showing No Presence In My Files: This is exactly what the title says. I've been attempting to find my Minecraft worlds in my files to restore them, as I had deleted Minecraft previously and decided to redownload it. Problem is,... -
Starfield save file not showing on Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield save file not showing on Xbox Series S: Hey guys, please help! My Starfield save is no longer appearing in game. It is showing a new save that has 10mins of play time, whereas my previous save had 20+ hours. My achievements for this... -
Music on File Explorer App for Xbox doesn't show up in Groove Music Library
in XBoX Games and AppsMusic on File Explorer App for Xbox doesn't show up in Groove Music Library: I've really enjoyed the recent update for XB1, but I was disappointed when I found out music I copied over to my console on the File Explorer app doesn't show up in my Groove Music Library....