Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic)

Discus and support Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start the Xbox Original game "Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic", which is backwards compatible with the Xbox 360, I receive a game error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elite Courier, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic)

When I start the Xbox Original game "Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic", which is backwards compatible with the Xbox 360, I receive a game error stating: "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." I have a Xbox 360 official Microsoft
    Xbox hard drive. Why cant I play it?

:)

Elite Courier, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

Hello everyone Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic) :)

In my opinion, the BEST Star Wars game that I've played is (Please insert drum roll here)...

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic & Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for the Original Xbox

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic) :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 18, 2016
  3. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games On XBOX ONE X

The original XBOX has a total of 14 "STAR WARS" games (only 4 of them have DLC). Let us have "A NEW HOPE" that all 14 "STAR WARS" games & The 4 DLC packs will become backwards compatable on XBOX ONE X! May The Force be with Phil Spencer so he can hear us
    all say "HELP US PHIL SPENCER-KENOBI... YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE (SO PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL 14 STAR WARS GAMES GO BACKWARDS COMPATABLE). NOTE: XBOX 360 still has most of the STAR WARS content so get it before it is gone like the original XBOX DLC!

STAR WARS ON THE ORIGINAL XBOX (COMPLETE GAMES LIST).

(NOTE: YES DLC = Only These Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games Have DLC Packs)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#1. STAR WARS-REPUBLIC COMMANDO YES DLC

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#2. STAR WARS-THE CLONE WARS YES DLC

#3. STAR WARS-KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC YES DLC

#4. STAR WARS-KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2

#5. STAR WARS-BATTLEFRONT YES DLC

#6. STAR WARS-BATTLEFRONT 2

#7. STAR WARS-STARFIGHTER-SPECIAL EDITION

#8. STAR WARS-JEDI STARFIGHTER

#9. STAR WARS-JEDI KNIGHT 2-JEDI OUTCAST

#10. STAR WARS-JEDI ACADEMY

#11. STAR WARS-EPISODE 3-REVENGE OF THE SITH

#12. STAR WARS-OBI WAN

#13. LEGO-STAR WARS-THE VIDEO GAME

#14. LEGO-STAR WARS 2-THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY

Thank you for reading this post (please post here yourself if you really want Microsoft & Lucas Arts (Disney) to make all 14 Original XBOX "STAR WARS" games backwards compatable on the new XBOX ONE X). STAR WARS is bigger than ever so I hope this happens!
    Post by ! May The 14th Games Be With You On "XBOX ONE X" ...lol hahaha!

JAZENOX, Aug 18, 2016
  4. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest

Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic)

QuickMythril, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Elite Courier -

Have you looked at the troubleshooting guide pertaining to the
    "The game could not start." error message
    ? Please read through that and go through each of the troubleshooting steps provided and let us know if that helps! Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic) :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Will the power of the Xbox One put an end to bad movie based video games?

Hello everyone :)

In my opinion, the BEST Star Wars game that I've played is (Please insert drum roll here)...

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic & Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords for the Original Xbox

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 Compatibility

Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 (Xbox Original) will work on a Xbox 360, so will Star Wars EP III Revenge of the Sith, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 and Republic Commando. For a full list of OG games that are compatible on the Xbox
    360 have a look here
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360#List_of_compatible_titles_available_on_physical_media_and_digital_download

For the full list of Xbox 360 games that will work, just take a look on the Xbox 360 store link that XBF Erick C has given you.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

SWTOR Coming To Xbox ONE?

Hello "ShadowFang323" :)

The only Star Wars game that I want to see on the Xbox One are Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 and Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic classic collection (KOTOR 1 & 2).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "ShadowFang323" :)

9. banej Win User

Your first Xbox game?

First Xbox game is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. This game is simply epic!
  10. BradleyBozant Win User

Original Xbox Game You Should Add

I have Original Xbox Games Please Make Backwards Compatible

X-Men Legends

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of the Apocalypse

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

The Suffering

The Punisher
Thema:

1. Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic) - Similar Threads - Original Game Working

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One With Lifetime Game Pass??: Hello, I found a original Xbox One Console at a thrift store several months ago and it seems to have lifetime game pass because once I signed into it I am able to download games from game pass...
  4. If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data

in XboX Insiders
    If I switch from an original Xbox one to a series s is there a way to keep my game data: So I might be getting a series a as I have the original Xbox one and it’s very slow. I am going to use the same Microsoft account and everything so will all my game progress save. My main worry is...
  5. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  6. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  7. Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are original Xbox games I have on disc backwards compatible with Xbox one S?: I am an owner of an Xbox one S, and I have been looking to buy a disc copy of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 or Rainbow Six Lockdown, which are original Xbox games. If I were to insert one of these...
  8. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  9. Does the in game store on Arkham origins still work

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the in game store on Arkham origins still work: Can I still buy docs from the in game store on Batman Arkham origins 64fbf1a0-a9a0-4806-bb58-67e119dfc0d3
  10. Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass: I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I...