Xbox Original Bc

Discus and support Xbox Original Bc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant believe we have original xbox games now. We can finally play our old original xbox games with our xbox ones. The thing that i wish to see come... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuctopuasJewce9, Feb 19, 2018.

  1. Xbox Original Bc


    i cant believe we have original xbox games now. We can finally play our old original xbox games with our xbox ones. The thing that i wish to see come to the backwards compatibility list is Medal of Honor European Assualt. That was my most favorate original
    xbox game. Heres a wuestion though, is this game mostly for the ps2, the xbox one or the game cube? Will we ever see this game make it to the list? I would love to play this game on my xbox one. Thx for reading Xbox Original Bc :)

    :)
     
    AuctopuasJewce9, Feb 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Mr Quint
    Mr Quint Guest
    What to do with old Xbox 360 Console?

    Even if it was Bc I wouldn't bother after the farce with the 360 and original Xbox games.
     
    Mr Quint, Feb 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Original Xbox BC

    Hi, the best place to ask for this to be made backward compatible is on the xbox feedback website
    xbox.uservoice.com
     
    StuartATrueRed, Feb 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox Original Bc

    Yeah it would be great to see the Medal Of Honor Games being made compatible to be able to play on the One. Best thing to do is make a post about it on xbox.uservoice.com, and hopefully if will be made compatible.
     
    StuartATrueRed, Feb 23, 2018
    #4
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox Original Bc

    Yeah it would be great to see the Medal Of Honor Games being made compatible to be able to play on the One. Best thing to do is make a post about it on xbox.uservoice.com, and hopefully if will be made compatible.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

    Original Xbox BC

    Original Xbox games will start to become backwards compatible based on the announcements during E3 not sure which games will be firest
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Original Xbox BC

    Hi, the best place to ask for this to be made backward compatible is on the xbox feedback website
    xbox.uservoice.com
  8. Dondlan Win User

    Add Original Xbox Games To The Xbox One Backward Compatibility Program

    For this generation, they've discontinued the BC program support. New entries will come both from xbox 360 and Original Xbox (with hardware BC and not software BC anymore) with the Xbox Series X gen.
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Metal gear solid 2

    The Xbox 360 HD remasters are BC, not the original Xbox version
Thema:

Xbox Original Bc

Loading...
  1. Xbox Original Bc - Similar Threads - Original

  2. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  3. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  4. The Original Xbox as a Mini Console

    in XboX Insiders
    The Original Xbox as a Mini Console: For Xbox 25th anniversary, I think it would be cool if they released a mini console of the original xbox like playstation and Nintendo did. Should be priced around 65-70 pounds, should feature...
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  7. Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it: Hello so I just editor my xbox original avatar on series s and I tapped X so I trought It changed but after restarting the app its still had the old look before customization. I want you to fix it...
  8. my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back: I have managed to get it back one time but couldnt change the email since i couldnt get the code. He has now changed the email to a new email : DeuekSkibidi sum sum and i would like to know how i...
  9. This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...

    in XboX Insiders
    This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMIMpRHLBY submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. How to set up internet on original xbox??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up internet on original xbox??: I know Xbox Live on the original xbox doesn’t work anymore, but is there a way it can still connect to the internet just to test out the network connection? I have the original wifi adapter that...