Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled

Discus and support Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a notification that my payment was canceled should I be worried cause it still says that my order is pending on Microsoft why would it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosiahSims, Jun 30, 2022.

1. JosiahSims
    JosiahSims Guest

I recently got a notification that my payment was canceled should I be worried cause it still says that my order is pending on Microsoft why would it do that I’m so confused

:)

JosiahSims, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JosiahSims, sometimes this can happen because the system finds some reactive issue to the stock at the time you made the purchase order, what can happen are two things, or it changes to approved and the system finalizes the purchase of the product and makes the collection, or will be canceled and you will not have billing in your account.
  3. jeffflores1 Win User

Question on Order

I purchased an Xbox One S that I believe comes with a controller on Thursday(8/13) and my order still says Pending. I can't request a cancel on it either. So I believe it charged my card/ and or is being shipped. But it still says Pending for it.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Why is my purchase still pending?

Hi Enzo!

Please check the status of your order via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders if it still says pending or failed/canceled.

If your bank or card wasn't charged at all, that means that you order wasn't successful for some reason.
  5. Mellexx Win User

Who else's day one still has the status of back ordered?

Ordered mine from the Microsoft store and it still says this. They charged my card on the 16th, and it's still pending under my bank account, but the hold for the full amount has been placed on my account but according to the Microsoft payment hub my charge
    is listed as settled. I'm starting to freak out now, it's 3 days until release and it still hasn't shipped...
  6. ShaneShaw Win User

Pending order

I got the same thing too. Bought a controller was charged on my bank account. Says will be delivered July 26th 2020. Pending... Statement shows I'll be charged when it ships but I have already lost the money the first time. I can not cancel my order. I
    dont have a Skype account. My bank will not cancel the transaction. Microsoft will not cancel it either. I ordered it express delivery 2 day shipping. The order 3857401034 went into pending status last month. And says
    I still have another month to wait. Screw off. Cancel my order b4 it ships and return my money. But call lines are forever on hold and the virutal customer service is too stupid to realise I need to talk to an actual person. I am truly uphauld by this transaction
    and will not be using the online store ever again. Thanks Microsoft store your the worst online experience I have had. And hope you get sued for cruptively using a world wide pandemic to rob and steal from people in time of a crisis. Let alone life.
Thema:

1. Xbox order still on Microsoft account and says pending but charge says canceled - Similar Threads - order still Microsoft

2. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  3. Order still pending but no tracking number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order still pending but no tracking number: My girlfriend ordered something for me and its still pending but no tracking number. f695da00-5345-4a08-a449-1baf9668c5ff
  4. I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the vault edition of modern warfare 3 but it still doesn't allow me to access...: I paid for the pre order already I even still have a message from Xbox saying thank you for purchasing but now that the game is already out everything is still locked and I can't access anything...
  5. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  6. I was still charged after Microsoft canceled my order for no reason

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was still charged after Microsoft canceled my order for no reason: Last night i bought a $5 gift card and the order showed up as pending, which is weird, since it is almost always instant. When i checked the order this morning it says jt was canceled, with no...
  7. Microsoft order still pending after a day?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft order still pending after a day?: I ordered a new controller last night, and even though the payment went through, almost a day later the order still says "Pending." I haven't ordered anything from Microsoft before, is it always...
  8. My Microsoft Order is still pending.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Order is still pending.: So I just recently ordered a Xbox One controller about 5-6 days ago, and every time i check the order status, it says that my order is still pending. I checked my bank account and the money's...
  9. order still pending after 2 weeks in Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    order still pending after 2 weeks in Microsoft store: Hello, I purchased a steel series 9x headset about 2 weeks ago and it still sais my order is pending. The xone x that I purchased with it has already arrived but no headset. Any help would be...
  10. Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...: So I pre ordered my Xbox One X from the Microsoft Online Store expecting it to ship and be here Nov. 7. I did not having any shipping information on my order today Nov. 6 so I contacted the store...