Xbox Online Service Center

Discus and support Xbox Online Service Center in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, For the past couple of weeks when I go onto my Xbox Online Service Center site, Log in, and click anything there such as "manage devices" or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ipathvvv, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ipathvvv
    ipathvvv Guest

Hi all,

For the past couple of weeks when I go onto my Xbox Online Service Center site, Log in, and click anything there such as "manage devices" or "check order status" or "register a device" or anything nothing happens. It either says "

An error occurred. Please try again.

• An error occurred. Please try again."

or it just stays on the main page, is anyone else having this issue or know how I can fix it. I would like to register some devices and am not able too.

:)

ipathvvv, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox Day One Edition Headset

Xbox Online Service Center - Welcome

:thumbsup:

stellamandude, Jan 5, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 5, 2014
  4. sebe33
    sebe33 Guest

I have the same problem, therefore I am not able to register the console. When I fill all the fields and click register that error appears.

sebe33, Jan 28, 2014
  5. ipathvvv
    ipathvvv Guest
    Maybe the website is overwhelmed with all the new consoles being added since xbox one release? Not sure

ipathvvv, Jan 28, 2014
  6. Im Damocles
    Im Damocles Guest
    Im Damocles, Jan 28, 2014
  7. Moneyfish1
    Moneyfish1 Guest
    I'm getting this too. I have an Xbox One being replaced and when I log in I get LESS information (because of this error) rather than just entering the service order # on the same page without logging in. I would try what I did in not logging in. In the meantime,
    hopefully Microsoft will fix this issue because it's existed for months.

Moneyfish1, Apr 20, 2014
  8. Xbox Online Service Center

It has indeed existed for a good while for a sum of users and I hope for the sakes of those inconvenienced by the error, that it is soon resolved. All the same, the best people to talk to about this error (how ever much this sounds like a run around) is
    phone support of Microsoft chat support.

Still though, I do hope it gets sorted soon.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  9. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I forgot about this, just registered my Xbox One without any issues at all, I was using Google Chrome.

eviltedi, Apr 21, 2014
  10. Thanks evil!

Good to see its working for some! Any one else had luck with chrome?

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  11. swfan2
    swfan2 Guest
    Im having the exact same problem. My 360 was broken so i sent it to have it repaired, it didnt arrive on the "estimated arrival date" so i wanted to check the status and this happened. I cant do anything on the website.

swfan2, Oct 31, 2018
  12. eviltedi Win User

I forgot about this, just registered my Xbox One without any issues at all, I was using Google Chrome.
  13. Im Damocles Win User

14. Mark Sherwood Win User

It has indeed existed for a good while for a sum of users and I hope for the sakes of those inconvenienced by the error, that it is soon resolved. All the same, the best people to talk to about this error (how ever much this sounds like a run around) is
    phone support of Microsoft chat support.

Still though, I do hope it gets sorted soon.
  15. sebe33 Win User

I have the same problem, therefore I am not able to register the console. When I fill all the fields and click register that error appears.
  16. swfan2 Win User

Im having the exact same problem. My 360 was broken so i sent it to have it repaired, it didnt arrive on the "estimated arrival date" so i wanted to check the status and this happened. I cant do anything on the website.
Thema:

1. Xbox Online Service Center - Similar Threads - Online Service Center

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  4. Failed to login to online serviced ( Reason: DETRICK – GETLENKIRCHEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to login to online serviced ( Reason: DETRICK – GETLENKIRCHEN): How do I resolve the following issue? I have rebooted my console twice, my router twice, and even my computer( that really doesn't have anything to do with the XBOX, but thought what the heck)...
  5. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  6. Will xbox 1 / 1s / 1x online services shut down? And if so when.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox 1 / 1s / 1x online services shut down? And if so when.: My friend said something about how Xbox could be possibly stopping online services on Xbox 1 / 1s / 1x, and I want to know if that's true. 0893b106-51b1-4271-9cdb-23137efe326d
  7. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  8. MSFS 40TH ANNIVERSARY not starting?? "Online services are unreachable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 40TH ANNIVERSARY not starting?? "Online services are unreachable": I just bought the game on steam and I can't even manage to start it up. It prompts me to log in with my ms account and then it tells me that it doesn't have an internet connection then just loops...
  9. Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.: Hello, upon watching YouTube and other video streaming apps, an idea popped in to my head. So, I’m sure many Xbox users turn off their controller whilst watching videos, episodes or movies. I’m...
  10. Can’t log into Call of duty online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Call of duty online services: Hi there , Anyone know why I can’t log into Call of Duty services ? It’s been this way for over a week now, but everything else works perfectly fine. All the apps and games working fine. Getting...