Xbox Online Service Center

Discus and support Xbox Online Service Center in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, For the past couple of weeks when I go onto my Xbox Online Service Center site, Log in, and click anything there such as "manage devices" or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ipathvvv, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ipathvvv
    ipathvvv Guest

Hi all,

For the past couple of weeks when I go onto my Xbox Online Service Center site, Log in, and click anything there such as "manage devices" or "check order status" or "register a device" or anything nothing happens. It either says "

An error occurred. Please try again.

• An error occurred. Please try again."

or it just stays on the main page, is anyone else having this issue or know how I can fix it. I would like to register some devices and am not able too.

:)

ipathvvv, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Xbox Day One Edition Headset

Xbox Online Service Center - Welcome

:thumbsup:

stellamandude, Jan 5, 2014
  3. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 5, 2014
  4. sebe33
    sebe33 Guest

I have the same problem, therefore I am not able to register the console. When I fill all the fields and click register that error appears.

sebe33, Jan 28, 2014
  5. ipathvvv
    ipathvvv Guest
    Maybe the website is overwhelmed with all the new consoles being added since xbox one release? Not sure

ipathvvv, Jan 28, 2014
  6. Im Damocles
    Im Damocles Guest
    Im Damocles, Jan 28, 2014
  7. Moneyfish1
    Moneyfish1 Guest
    I'm getting this too. I have an Xbox One being replaced and when I log in I get LESS information (because of this error) rather than just entering the service order # on the same page without logging in. I would try what I did in not logging in. In the meantime,
    hopefully Microsoft will fix this issue because it's existed for months.

Moneyfish1, Apr 20, 2014
  8. Xbox Online Service Center

It has indeed existed for a good while for a sum of users and I hope for the sakes of those inconvenienced by the error, that it is soon resolved. All the same, the best people to talk to about this error (how ever much this sounds like a run around) is
    phone support of Microsoft chat support.

Still though, I do hope it gets sorted soon.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  9. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I forgot about this, just registered my Xbox One without any issues at all, I was using Google Chrome.

eviltedi, Apr 21, 2014
  10. Thanks evil!

Good to see its working for some! Any one else had luck with chrome?

Mark Sherwood, Apr 21, 2014
  11. swfan2
    swfan2 Guest
    Im having the exact same problem. My 360 was broken so i sent it to have it repaired, it didnt arrive on the "estimated arrival date" so i wanted to check the status and this happened. I cant do anything on the website.

swfan2, Oct 31, 2018
  12. DandiestPig2098 Win User

Controller wont turn on

and as for the xbox one online service center that's a joke
  13. eviltedi Win User

I forgot about this, just registered my Xbox One without any issues at all, I was using Google Chrome.
  14. Im Damocles Win User

15. Mark Sherwood Win User

It has indeed existed for a good while for a sum of users and I hope for the sakes of those inconvenienced by the error, that it is soon resolved. All the same, the best people to talk to about this error (how ever much this sounds like a run around) is
    phone support of Microsoft chat support.

Still though, I do hope it gets sorted soon.
  16. sebe33 Win User

I have the same problem, therefore I am not able to register the console. When I fill all the fields and click register that error appears.
Thema:

1. Xbox Online Service Center - Similar Threads - Online Service Center

2. MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update: When will there be a fix for it? 5369541f-ebef-4687-9bd8-809988019d90
  3. Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center: http://imgur.com/KKbGrwe I have been trying to click on the "Replace an accessory" prompt for over an hour. The power supply I have stopped working, so I was going to order a replacement. This is...
  4. Xbox Online Service Center problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Online Service Center problems: The Xbox Online Service Center does not work. Regardless of what I click on all I get is an error message. An error occurred. Please try again. It's been this way for weeks. I contacted xbox...
  5. Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller on the Xbox Online Service Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller on the Xbox Online Service Center: Hello The Xbox Online Service Center will not accept the serial number of the Xbox Elite Controller. My kids lost some paddles and I wanted to order replacements. I was told to go the Xbox...
  6. Xbox Online Service Center wont let me register my Stero headset for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Online Service Center wont let me register my Stero headset for repair: It wont let me register my Stero headset for repair. I bought it a couple months ago and now it headset is broken and im looking to get it repaired. The serial number is: [Mod Removed] and it...
  7. Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase Extended Service Plan (Microsoft Complete) on Online Service Center website: Why the xbox online service center website is unable to proceed to order completion when attempting to purchase Extended Service Plan for a newly purchased Xbox One console (within 45 days of...
  8. Xbox Online Service Center won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Online Service Center won't work.: It keeps saying Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time. An error occurred. Please try again. so any help would be appreciated. 9e4041ef-4d40-4551-96d3-2010b28e28b1
  9. Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power supply exchange - Xbox Online Service Center: Has anyone managed to exchange an US power supply (110 V) for an European one (220 V) recently through Xbox Online Service Center? I have tried over 50 times to do it through the Xbox Online...
  10. Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.: Hey there IXISTiCKYIXI I don't work for Microsoft or Xbox. I am simply a volunteer. I can only advise you to go to the channels to receive the right help. I am sorry you are experiencing...