Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Discus and support Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please Click forums.xbox.com/.../1843253.aspx Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Apr 12, 2014.

  1. Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    DAPROBL3MCHYLD, Oct 3, 2014
    #31
  2. x6ox man
    x6ox man Guest
    i am having this issue right now any help?
     
    x6ox man, Oct 15, 2014
    #32
  3. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Here is an update from the tech team at Microsoft that I've been dealing with.

    Hi ,

    This is ***** again with Xbox Global Escalation Support. I hope you have been well since we last spoke, I just would like to provide you with the latest information that our internal support team has providing me regarding the myservice.xbox.com issue you
    are having.

    They informed me that they keep discovering new problems within our system that are causing this error. This is why it is taking so long to have this issue resolved, every fix they try does not seem to be resolving the issue. They still have a few ideas
    though and are still investigating as to how we can have this resolved. I am sorry for how long this is taking to resolve but I promise I will keep you in the loop as I find out more.
     
    Elvis7, Nov 25, 2014
    #33
  4. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    OK so I know it's been a while but the Team at Microsoft looking into this may have just found the issue. It's believed to be caused by devices with specific serial numbers linked to original warranties that were implemented prior to the New Microsoft complete
    care warranty.

    I know some of you have looked away and moved on but nonetheless, The team is one step closer to finding a solution. Until then, a temporary fix is to call support and have them remove all non xbox one consoles and devices.

    Ill update when I get more info.
     
    Elvis7, Mar 20, 2015
    #34
  5. It's good that you are still looking into this. I confess I would have given up long ago.
     
    NonSportsGirl, Mar 20, 2015
    #35
  6. Help. This is really bothering me.
     
    Tommy 99 jakel, Mar 31, 2015
    #36
  7. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Hey Tommy, do you have any devices registered other than the Xbox one?
     
    Elvis7, Mar 31, 2015
    #37
  8. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    This issue was resolved after an old 360 s/n was removed.
     
    IXISTiCKYIXI, Apr 5, 2015
    #38
  9. ancojo
    ancojo Guest
    Its all messed up for me, trying to replace a headset and all I keep getting is no devices registered so I try to re-enter the serial and it says it already registered! If I keep clicking Devices my XB1 finally shows up but when I go to the process of replacing
    the headset I get to the My Details page and then when I click next to confirm it takes me back to the start and guess what, no registered devices again! Madness!
     
    ancojo, Apr 5, 2015
    #39
  10. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    ancojo and tommy, call up support at 1800 4myxbox (us,canada) and have them remove all devices associated with your account. after they confirm that his has been done, wait 24hours and only add your xbox one console.

    There's an ongoing bug within the system that's causing a conflict with legacy devices and new ones.

    Call it a ghost in the machine Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. ;) it has eluded the elite tech teams. But they are nearing a fix.
     
    Elvis7, Apr 6, 2015
    #40
  11. I got the error today when trying to submit my Kinect for repair.

    Get on it Microsoft!!!
     
    thefurious1001, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Elvis7 Win User

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    ancojo and tommy, call up support at 1800 4myxbox (us,canada) and have them remove all devices associated with your account. after they confirm that his has been done, wait 24hours and only add your xbox one console.

    There's an ongoing bug within the system that's causing a conflict with legacy devices and new ones.

    Call it a ghost in the machine ;) it has eluded the elite tech teams. But they are nearing a fix.
  13. ancojo Win User

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    Its all messed up for me, trying to replace a headset and all I keep getting is no devices registered so I try to re-enter the serial and it says it already registered! If I keep clicking Devices my XB1 finally shows up but when I go to the process of replacing
    the headset I get to the My Details page and then when I click next to confirm it takes me back to the start and guess what, no registered devices again! Madness!
  14. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    This issue was resolved after an old 360 s/n was removed.
  15. Tommy 99 jakel Win User

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    Help. This is really bothering me.
  16. DAPROBL3MCHYLD Win User

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Thema:

Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. - Similar Threads - Online Service Center

  2. Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...: I have the gamepass as of yesterday and it was working but today its not letting me connect to any other players online who have the gamepass as well it brings me to a screen where you can buy the...
  3. May i suggest a potential reform in the online paid service such as battle pass and or...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    May i suggest a potential reform in the online paid service such as battle pass and or...: First i would like to clarify, i advocate completely with these services. it adds a productive routine road of content to unlock. in which gamers feel rewarded for investing their time playing the...
  4. Xbox has been banned from online service!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has been banned from online service!: My son was borrowing my xbox. He was in a room playing Minecraft with some friends. A punk showed up in the room and was disrupting things. They couldn't get this individual to leave. He...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox online services or party chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to xbox online services or party chat: I recently joined the insider hub earlier today, got off xbox and went about my day. Earlier this evening when I went to get back on xbox, its no longer letting me talk in party chat so I...
  6. Games Online Services

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Online Services: I’m Having Issues With My Xbox Series X , I’m Connected To Wifi Fully And Did Every Testing You Could Mention Ive Already Done It And My Games Wont Connect To Online Services , I Tried Playing 2K...
  7. How to fix not being able to install Epic Online Services?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix not being able to install Epic Online Services?: I've done all the steps here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/c-Category_EpicGamesStore/c-EpicGamesStore_ErrorCodes/eos-err-1603-error-a000084905 but couldnt find EpicOnlineServicesInstaller....
  8. Why cant i connect my xbox 360 to online services

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i connect my xbox 360 to online services: Me and my cousin made a new user on his xBox 360 and tried to connect that user to a hotmail or gmail or mircosoft account and it showed us QR cod to scan on online dashboard of xbox 360 and we...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....