Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Discus and support Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there IXISTiCKYIXI I don't work for Microsoft or Xbox. I am simply a volunteer. I can only advise you to go to the channels to receive the right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Hey there IXISTiCKYIXI

I don't work for Microsoft or Xbox. I am simply a volunteer. I can only advise you to go to the channels to receive the right help. I am sorry you are experiencing problems, I really am, but there isn't anything more I can do other than offer the above advice.

:)

Mark Sherwood, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Xbox Day One Edition Headset

Xbox Online Service Center - Welcome

:thumbsup:

stellamandude, Apr 12, 2014
  3. ROD TWISM
    ROD TWISM Guest
    myservice.xbox.com not working for 7 days now!

None of my registered consoles are showing up in the online service center. They were back in March.

ROD TWISM, Apr 12, 2014
  4. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest

Well thanks for your help CloudStrife 900 Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. :)

IXISTiCKYIXI, Apr 13, 2014
  5. You are welcome STiCKY. I do hope this is resolved for you (and everyone else) soon Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. :)

Mark Sherwood, Apr 14, 2014
  6. Nutemekiset1
    Nutemekiset1 Guest
    Yeah, it really doesn't matter if you call or chat with MS on this issue. I have been doing both for months and it always takes over an hour. The reps never understand what you are talking about, and then you are placed on hold or sit waiting for a response
    and you have to go through all the T/S steps that have been listed on this forum and at the end of it all still nothing works, and the rep will finally say that they will let the web tech team know about the issue and basically scrub you off the phone. I guess
    I keep hoping that someone from Xbox will actually read this forum and understand the issue and design a fix, however this is seeming more and more unlikely as I have been on this train for half a year now! If you any of you want to contact Xbox go ahead and
    post if you have a different experience from what I typed.

Nutemekiset1, Apr 18, 2014
  7. Nutemekiset1
    Nutemekiset1 Guest
    If you guys are having this issue list the devices that you have on your account (without the serial numbers) I have noticed that my Xbox 360 S Halo Reach might be the cause of the issue. I have been chatting for two hours today with two people and not really
    getting anywhere again. Just spent three hours today one the phone with a escalation rep and they have no idea what to do. I was told that no one at Xbox has anything to do with the Xbox online service center! So needless to say I think those of us with this
    issue are just lost.

Mod Edited

Nutemekiset1, Apr 18, 2014
  8. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest

On my list I have the Xbox one, Xbox one kinect, Xbox 360 Pro, Xbox360 Core and Xbox360 arcade listed.

I still have the 'try again' error, ongoing for 5 months now!!

DrMagical, Apr 18, 2014
  9. Sorry to see you guys are still experiencing issues. It's a totally different department to the forums so my level of understanding here will be minimal. I can only advise that you be persistent with them. I know its not much advice or even really good advice
    but that's all I can really say.

The MS chat department can process it for you, or at least they could last time I used it and needed a replacement. If that's any use to you guys.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014
  10. I'm not sure if I'm in the right bit of xbox forms I have had some threats over Xbox that have gone way further than code of conduct I need some help I spoke to Xbox today and they have log it they told me to go on forms to report it

Amethysts light, Apr 19, 2014
  11. ViiP Envy hey there Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. :)

The only thing you can do is file a complaint using the consoles tools. That is the only way to report someone to the PET (Enforcement Team). They will receive your report and conduct a very thorough investigation. I am afraid to say that you were misinformed
    to post and report it here.

If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Apr 19, 2014
  12. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Update: tier 3 Ms tech support is looking into it now. I'll post updates as I get em.

Elvis7, May 3, 2014
  13. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest

Thanks ELVIS7.

Looking forward to your updates.

IXISTiCKYIXI, May 3, 2014
  14. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Update: good news, we've managed to make the error go away, however, everything out of warranty was removed prior. The issue could be related to a device on the count. I had the original Xbox, the 360 pro, the elite, Kinect, kinect v2 and Xbox one registered.
    Now I only have the one and the Kinect v2 and everything is working fine. In the next coming days I will work with support and re add the devices one by one on a daily basis and see which one is causing the issue. Il let you all know what we find.

Elvis7, May 11, 2014
  15. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest
    I am still getting this error.

What needs to be done to eliminate the error? User side? Server side?

There is no way to remove the registered products with the broken interface.

IXISTiCKYIXI, May 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. - Similar Threads - Online Service Center

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  4. Failed to login to online serviced ( Reason: DETRICK – GETLENKIRCHEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to login to online serviced ( Reason: DETRICK – GETLENKIRCHEN): How do I resolve the following issue? I have rebooted my console twice, my router twice, and even my computer( that really doesn't have anything to do with the XBOX, but thought what the heck)...
  5. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  6. Will xbox 1 / 1s / 1x online services shut down? And if so when.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox 1 / 1s / 1x online services shut down? And if so when.: My friend said something about how Xbox could be possibly stopping online services on Xbox 1 / 1s / 1x, and I want to know if that's true. 0893b106-51b1-4271-9cdb-23137efe326d
  7. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  8. MSFS 40TH ANNIVERSARY not starting?? "Online services are unreachable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 40TH ANNIVERSARY not starting?? "Online services are unreachable": I just bought the game on steam and I can't even manage to start it up. It prompts me to log in with my ms account and then it tells me that it doesn't have an internet connection then just loops...
  9. Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.

in XboX Insiders
    Changes to controller response for online communication and streaming services.: Hello, upon watching YouTube and other video streaming apps, an idea popped in to my head. So, I’m sure many Xbox users turn off their controller whilst watching videos, episodes or movies. I’m...
  10. Can’t log into Call of duty online services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Call of duty online services: Hi there , Anyone know why I can’t log into Call of Duty services ? It’s been this way for over a week now, but everything else works perfectly fine. All the apps and games working fine. Getting...