Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Discus and support Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yes - how do you remove all the old devices, no problem if this fixes it but impossible from User side? Error still exists for me!! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Apr 12, 2014.

  1. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.


    Yes - how do you remove all the old devices, no problem if this fixes it but impossible from User side? Error still exists for me!!
     
    DrMagical, May 14, 2014
    #16
  2. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    I'm currently discussing getting a direct number to a department that would know to remove the serials. 18004myxbox seem to be confused and unaware of the issue. I'll update soon.
     
    Elvis7, May 19, 2014
    #17
  3. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Update.. So call 1800-4myxbox and try to request that the agent remove all device other than your xbox one and Kinect v2 , until there's a fix..

    "This is ------ again with Xbox Global Escalation Support. Currently we have a team working on this issue trying to get it all resolved. Your help has really progressed this forward towards resolution. I do not get updates on this regularly, but they are
    working to getting this all sorted out.

    At this time we do not have any other number for this besides 1800-4MY-XBOX. However, as I said we are trying to address this as a whole and hoped to have this all fixed for everyone soon

    "
     
    Elvis7, May 20, 2014
    #18
  4. IXISTiCKYIXI
    IXISTiCKYIXI Guest

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    @ELVIS7

    Thanks for the update. Hope they resolve this issue soon, but it looks like MS is STILL trying to sweep the problem under the rug, by giving out more empty promises and zero indications of actual progress towards a real solution. Just another excuse to get
    a complaining customer off the support phone call.

    It should not take them so many months to resolve, what seems to be a simple page loading bug.

    Very discouraging to see MS totally clueless and careless about their own problems/issues/bugs & glitches. Especially when their own customers badger them over and over and over and over to fix the same problem with their MS service portal.

    It's embarrassing that Microsoft has done NOTHING about this bug yet.
     
    IXISTiCKYIXI, May 20, 2014
    #19
  5. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Current Fix .

    call 1800-4myxbox and request that the agent remove all device other than your xbox one and Kinect v2 , until there's permanent fix..
     
    Elvis7, May 26, 2014
    #20
  6. Elvis7
    Elvis7 Guest
    Update, things are getting better Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. :D

    Sorry for the late reply, ive been working non stop.

    I was adding my devices and everything was working fine, I was seeing the device image (xbox launch, original xbox etx) until I added the Kinect v1, then I started getting the error again, but I was able to add

    Xbox (original)

    Xbox 360 Pro

    Xbox One Kinect

    the device that suddenly caused the error is the following

    Kinect v1

    compared to before where anything other than an xbox one would cause the error, it slowly getting improving.
     
    Elvis7, Jun 24, 2014
    #21
  7. Honestly I have just about had it with XBOX ! the service they provide is far from below standard its *** !!! you cant even register a newly bough xbox! the basics. if you have to choose between the PS4 and x1 please dont be foolish ...buy sony
     
    RADICAL SOLJAH, Jun 26, 2014
    #22
  8. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    I took time out this weekend to have all my old (out of warranty) devices removed from my profile. I just left the Xbox One and Xbox One Kinect. I can confirm that although it took a few days for the website to update the service page now displays correctly
    for me and the error message has gone. Thanks for the help from all those who persevered!
     
    DrMagical, Jun 30, 2014
    #23
  9. Nothing has changed the same error message shows up when I try to manage a device.
     
    ThanklessAura7, Jul 17, 2014
    #24
  10. Roscula
    Roscula Guest
    i am getting this same problem, tryed using chrome and internet explorer... cant access anything or process a repair order...
     
    Roscula, Aug 31, 2014
    #25
  11. Hey there, Roscula

    Welcome to the Xbox community forums

    Have you optimize your browser, to make sure it is not contributing to the problem in hand. I would also like to know when this first started happening for
    you?

    If you wanted to process an order for a repair, you could always chat to
    Xbox Live Support
    , where they will be able to process that order for you. You can also pass this information onto them, and the difficulties you have faced when trying to
    do it your self on the service website. They could then escalate it up to the developers so they can identify what is wrong with it, and fix it for the future.

    I hope this helps you with your issue. Please be sure to post back any results, and I will try my best assist the best I can.

    Regards,
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 7, 2014
    #26
  12. Jesusgandalf
    Jesusgandalf Guest
    i will post in here to see if someone has an answer, this its the second time the I had this problem and I don't want to solved the same way, last weekend when the live service went offline, i couldn't get sign in on my console creating a bigger issue for
    me because i couldn't see or access any of my apps, games savings, and i couldn't access my removable drive. After they fix the service I had to download my profile, and I had to download all my apps again, I lost all my game savings, and I had to set up again
    my removable drive losing everything. As you can imagine XBOX was offline sometime yesterday, and I have the same nightmare again now, i don't want to lose everything again, and start from zero. Can anyone tell me if there its an alternate solution to this?
    thanks
     
    Jesusgandalf, Sep 8, 2014
    #27
  13. OON7
    OON7 Guest

    Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

    The website never works for me, I've been trying to clear off old devices for months. Different browsers, compatibility mode, doesn't matter.

    One Xbox support chat told me that I wasn't allowed to remove the old devices and questioned why I would ever want to do that. I said because I don't have them anymore to which I was told that Microsoft uses device history for statistical reasons or some
    other BS.
     
  14. Hahaman4real
    Hahaman4real Guest
    nah this doesnt work still but i instead called them up and they helped me with my 360 replacement
     
    Hahaman4real, Sep 25, 2014
    #29
  15. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest
    The only fix is to ring MS support and ask them to remove old devices off the system. There is NO fix by clearing cache on browsers or updating them or trying different browsers, or altering browser settings, etc, etc!
     
    DrMagical, Oct 3, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Online Service Center website - Doesn't load my registered consoles. - Similar Threads - Online Service Center

  2. Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access online services. On my xbox series s even thought I bought the ultimate...: I have the gamepass as of yesterday and it was working but today its not letting me connect to any other players online who have the gamepass as well it brings me to a screen where you can buy the...
  3. May i suggest a potential reform in the online paid service such as battle pass and or...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    May i suggest a potential reform in the online paid service such as battle pass and or...: First i would like to clarify, i advocate completely with these services. it adds a productive routine road of content to unlock. in which gamers feel rewarded for investing their time playing the...
  4. Xbox has been banned from online service!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has been banned from online service!: My son was borrowing my xbox. He was in a room playing Minecraft with some friends. A punk showed up in the room and was disrupting things. They couldn't get this individual to leave. He...
  5. Cannot connect to xbox online services or party chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot connect to xbox online services or party chat: I recently joined the insider hub earlier today, got off xbox and went about my day. Earlier this evening when I went to get back on xbox, its no longer letting me talk in party chat so I...
  6. Games Online Services

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Online Services: I’m Having Issues With My Xbox Series X , I’m Connected To Wifi Fully And Did Every Testing You Could Mention Ive Already Done It And My Games Wont Connect To Online Services , I Tried Playing 2K...
  7. How to fix not being able to install Epic Online Services?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix not being able to install Epic Online Services?: I've done all the steps here: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/c-Category_EpicGamesStore/c-EpicGamesStore_ErrorCodes/eos-err-1603-error-a000084905 but couldnt find EpicOnlineServicesInstaller....
  8. Why cant i connect my xbox 360 to online services

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i connect my xbox 360 to online services: Me and my cousin made a new user on his xBox 360 and tried to connect that user to a hotmail or gmail or mircosoft account and it showed us QR cod to scan on online dashboard of xbox 360 and we...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....