XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.

Discus and support XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox is all connected up but when I switch it on, the start light only stays on for a split second before the box shuts down. I've tried disconnecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McflicksaDee, May 6, 2019.

  1. McflicksaDee
    McflicksaDee Guest

    XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.


    Xbox is all connected up but when I switch it on, the start light only stays on for a split second before the box shuts down. I've tried disconnecting power cable, waiting 10 secs before connecting and trying again but same thing happens. Any information
    is welcome.

    :)
     
    McflicksaDee, May 6, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

    XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.

    Hey there
    McflicksaDee
    ,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Community for advice on handling this issue keeping the Xbox on. I can see how having your console shut off like that could be concerning.

    I would say that if you haven't yet, to try the steps outlined in our
    Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    article.

    When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

    Thanks for reading!
  3. kev edin Win User

    XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.

    hi there I hope your well. has the xbox been hot? is it getting enough air flow round the unit.

    if its been hot turn it of and leave it for a while to cool down and try again.

    if not try your power supply try to reset it by unplugging the power cord from the console wait 10 seconds , then plug it back in . hope but if its still not check that the wall outlet is ok , check your power cable is firmly connected. if after all that
    and it still will not turn on you will need to contact support to have it serviced

    hope this helps .
  4. McflicksaDee Win User

    XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.

    Hi, thanks for your reply

    The box doesn't sit in an enclosed area and there is a good air flow round the unit. Despite leaving it overnight, the same problem occurs. I have tried disconnecting the power for 10 seconds a few times but still the problem exists.
  5. LORD OR0CHIMARU Win User

    Will i get banned for keep moving my xbox live from account to account

    i am talking about swithching xbox live
  6. SidneyTP Win User

    Dead Rising keeps kicking me back to the home screen.

    I tried the hard reset idea and reset my wirles router (switched off then on again) works swimmingly now. I do not know why this old favourite solution; (basically) switch it off then switch it on again did not occur to me straight off. :))
Thema:

XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on.

Loading...
  1. XBOX OneS swithches off straight after I switch it on. - Similar Threads - OneS swithches off

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  5. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  10. The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox One X exclusive boot sequence: It appears that they've removed it in the newer updates or at least in the delta builds which is a real shame knowing a lot of people bought this console for the way it flexes its power it kind of...