Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

Discus and support Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeM., Jan 12, 2021.

1. LeeM.
    LeeM. Guest

Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

Vanishing items:

My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish after we leave. He ‘saves and quit’, I ‘save and quit’, and only after the
    screen has loaded to the Minecraft homescreen do I turn off the Xbox one. When we log in again, theyre gone.

We also have vanishing traded-with villagers, that were enclosed in glass a few blocks away from us. we logout then log in again, about 4 of 20 are gone.

Player Data lost then switched:

Our game session stopped during a power outage. We relogged in afterwards, and his whole his player data was swiped clean. He was a brand new, empty character back at spawn. A week later, he logs in after a few days of normal gameplay and his character is
    now swapped BACK to the player data he had before the power outage- regaining all he had then and losing everything we worked for afterwards.

Limited play:

He cannot make potions or rename a name tag.

We exit with ‘Save and quit’ to end the game properly when we leave, and wait for the homescreen to pop up after its loading to turn the xbox off. I don’t understand what could be happening, maybe the world is too big? We have a base about 4000 blocks away
    from this base. We have about 20 animals total and 20 villagers. I read quiting the app might help. I understand losing player data on in unexpected quit, but what could trigger a profile data switch back? He lost a whole set of mending we worked for the following
    week after the powerr outage only to revert back to his old gear. Is anyone having these issues?

:)

LeeM., Jan 12, 2021
  2. EteRnal PAL Win User

Lost all progress and KP

That seriously sucks. Sorry to hear all that lost their save data. I will make sure not to play any local VS matches to avoid running into this devastating bug.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

Make sure you are doing the following:

Multiplayer Options

Minecraft (Bedrock) supports the following multiplayer options:

• Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live
    • Realms
    • Servers (unofficial, third party server software)
    Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live

Any world can be a locally hosted multiplayer world, and accessible to other
    Minecraft
    players.

To start, create new world or load an existing one. Then, select World Settings (pencil icon)
    MultiplayerMultiplayer Game. If all players are on the same local network, you may also toggle on
    Visible to LAN Players.

Other player(s) can join the world by navigating to the Friends tab and selecting the world.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Minecraft Local Multiplayer Bug

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Local Two Player on Samsung Xbox App

Hi Melkhiguy.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately Xbox Cloud Gaming or XCLOUD does not support local multiplayer not only with Samsung gaming hub but all devices with XCLOUD as it is limited to single player only, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

"Note Cloud gaming does not support local multiplayer. Currently, it only supports one player and one account at a time."

Source:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/help...ing-console-game-from-cloud-versus-installing

Thanks,
    Mauro
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Looking for game recommendations

Mrs Azrael's favourite games are:

"Diablo III". Get it already. You can both play at the same time.

"Earth Defense Force: 2017 / 2025" or "Bugs" as it's affectionately known to her. It's amazing local Coop.

"Minecraft". Another one you can spend hours getting lost in if you're not careful.
Thema:

1. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play - Similar Threads - OneS Local Minecraft

2. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  3. Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.: Hi, around five years ago I bought the Xbox One X and it was until yesterday that it was having problems. Two days ago, I tried to load into Grand Theft Auto 5 and a message popped up saying that...
  4. Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and series x local multiplayer?: Hi We've got an old Xbox one, that still works, albeit slowly, and are considering getting a series x. I assume we’d be able to do local multiplayer with games like halo using both consoles in...
  5. How can I get local play to work on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get local play to work on xbox one: Every time we try to play local play on a game we can't get it to work I've tried adding a guest it does sign in but then is not recognized by the game 5a73fc00-0e14-4781-a769-243ff8db5a73
  6. I bought two “Minty Legends Pack” at local GameStop. I just downloaded one of the packs. On...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two “Minty Legends Pack” at local GameStop. I just downloaded one of the packs. On...: I bought two “Minty Legends Pack” at local GameStop. I just downloaded one of the packs. On the second download code, will I still be able to get the v bucks? 74d43d13-e04a-433e-b8ee-8f79d6e1b952
  7. Can I restore game saves on my local Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I restore game saves on my local Xbox One?: Problem: Is there any way to restore local Xbox One hard drive contents? Contents which have NOT been synced to the cloud. Background: About 6 months ago, I changed my internet provider. I didn't...
  8. Do you have to pay to play local Minecraft multiplayer on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you have to pay to play local Minecraft multiplayer on the Xbox One?: I purchased Minecraft through a digital code in-store and I am currently game sharing with my wife’s Xbox in the other room of our house. Both consoles are connected to the same wireless network,...
  9. minecraft Pc xbox one on local

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft Pc xbox one on local: Hello I have the version of minecraft xbox one and windows 10 and I have two questions about it. I would like to find the same world of my xbox one console on my pc and be able to play it. How...
  10. Minecraft Realms not accessible for local xbox one players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms not accessible for local xbox one players: My Realms world is not accessible for other local Xbox One (same machine) players, even though I am: Sharing Xbox Gold on the machine All local players are also xbox live family members...