Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem

Discus and support Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, when I say "watch Comedy Central" it will not go to Comedy Central, It will go to a duplicate channel that is around the 800s. the Comedy Central I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonjazu, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Bonjazu
    Bonjazu Guest

Ok, when I say "watch Comedy Central" it will not go to Comedy Central, It will go to a duplicate channel that is around the 800s. the Comedy Central I want to watch is on 107. This happens with every station. It will go to the duplicate station instead
    of the one I want to watch. I have set the settings to hide Duplicate Channels. However, it still goes to the duplicate channels when I use voice command.

:)

Bonjazu, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Chinner
    Chinner Guest
    Dish Network Users!!!

Everything it set up with my Dish Network receiver. It is the VIP222k. The only problem is the channels with not change with the ONEguide. I have seen a few topics about this and it has something to do with the IR settings. Anyone who has been dealing
    with this issue with dish receivers, and found the solution to the channel changing issue. ...........what is causing the problem and what settings under the dish receiver do you have to change?

Chinner, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Why Does Dish Network Not Partcipate With Any Of The Xbox Apps

Because Dish Network is ghetto as hell. DirecTV destroys Dish.

ImDarkwingDuck, Mar 26, 2014
  4. BinaryXtreme
    BinaryXtreme Guest

Hi Bon. Sorry to read you're having problems. I want to ask you if your XBOX One is detecting the model of your DVR. Are you using a DVR or a standard cable box? Can you post make and model for us too please. Hope to hear from you soon. Game On!

BinaryXtreme, Mar 27, 2014
  5. BinaryXtreme Win User

Hi Bon. Sorry to read you're having problems. I want to ask you if your XBOX One is detecting the model of your DVR. Are you using a DVR or a standard cable box? Can you post make and model for us too please. Hope to hear from you soon. Game On!
  6. dbullyy Win User

dish network

Dont understand how to make myself any clearer. Set your remote address on your dvr or reciever to 1. This is done on your dish menu system setup. Call dish they will help if your not tech savvy.
  7. Stoyvensen Win User

dish network

I think what he is trying to say is that if your Dish Network receiver is having issues with your Kinect being able to command it. Try to set your remote address to 1 so that it is able to receive IR commands from the Kinect rather than UHF.
  8. Major Keebler Win User

dish network

Can someone translate this for me? I have Dish and voice commands work great. I need to use the remote to use the Hoppers DVR and a handful of channels (HBO2 etc) but that's about it.
  9. Customgamer18 Win User

dish network

This thread is pointless. How can you create a thread like this that is so broken. Please start over and explain yourself.
Thema:

1. Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem - Similar Threads - OneGuide Dish Network

2. Oneguide issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide issue: Every time I power on my Xbox one S it always opens up the oneguide, and it’s done this since I’ve owned it brand new, I’ve never had an option to disallow it from always opening first, and I...
  3. OneGuide not working on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide not working on Xbox One: I'm trying to set up OneGuide on my Xbox for the first time, but when it reaches the "looking for your picture..." screen it never picks up any source, no matter what device is connected to the...
  4. TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    TV on OneGuide going idle and showing idle time suggestions: Ever since the July 19th update on my Xbox One X, watching TV gets interrupted by idle time suggestions. This did not happen prior to the update. Prior to the update, idle suggestion displays...
  5. Dish VIP612 HD: TV Display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Dish VIP612 HD: TV Display: Dish (Set-top Boxes) VIP612 HD: TV Display Hello Lee, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to try the troubleshoot blank screen. There could be few different reasons. Make sure it is in...
  6. Dish ViP211z: One Guide "No info available" - From where does the Xbox pull the channel...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Dish ViP211z: One Guide "No info available" - From where does the Xbox pull the channel...: Dish (Set-top Boxes) ViP211z: One Guide "No info available" - From where does the Xbox pull the channel listing data? I am having this same issue. I understand that Microsoft may no longer want to...
  7. How do I benefit from running my dish through my xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I benefit from running my dish through my xbox one?: I REALLY wanted to be able to use my system as a DVR for TV programs but since that got chopped, what benefit do I get for running my Dish through XBox 1 and OneGuide?...
  8. Xbox seem to dish out bans very easily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seem to dish out bans very easily: I seem to have come across a few people who join party's through a friend and next day I get bans. This has happened a few times now. The bans have been for communication. I'm 100% sure I've not...
  9. how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv: how do I connect my xbox to my dish tv? 531ead69-a2ad-404f-bff1-1180e7e6d4ba
  10. Xbox 360 connect to DISH receiver/DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connect to DISH receiver/DVR: Alright, here's my predicament, my xbox 360 is fairly old and does not have built in wifi connectivity, I recently bought an xbox one and would like to transfer my profile, since it's an offline...