xbox onebuying games online malta

Discus and support xbox onebuying games online malta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i am trying to buy games online trough my visa but i could not. i am putting my card detals but when it comes to put my billing info i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatureMarrow118, Jun 8, 2014.

  1. xbox onebuying games online malta


    hello i am trying to buy games online trough my visa but i could not.

    i am putting my card detals but when it comes to put my billing info i cannot give my malta address as i have to choose from england , ireland , scotland or wales so i cannot input malta as state .

    can i purchase online since my location is malta ?

    pls help me

    :)
     
    MatureMarrow118, Jun 8, 2014
    #1
  2. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

    Hey there Maimed!

    Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

    I hope this helps clear things up. =)
     
    Mister Cerb, Jun 8, 2014
    #2
  3. Xbox live does not recognise Malta

    Xbox live does not recognise Malta

    I moved to Malta last year from the UK and I am having problems setting up my XBox live as it does not recognise Malta the best I ever get is being told to use Italy but I do not speak or understand Italian 80% of the Maltese can and do speak English that
    is why I moved here.

    My account is still set for the UK and it is preventing me from purchasing games to download to my XBox can anybody tell me how xbox have managed to completely ignore the Maltese nation?
     
    CurdledEmperor, Jun 8, 2014
    #3
  4. Gappydoo
    Gappydoo Guest

    xbox onebuying games online malta

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

    It sounds like you have set your current location to the "United Kingdom". Try changing your region with the link above to "Malta". You should then be able to enter your billing information correctly.

    Before you do this however, I recommend you check out this link, so you can read up on all the information and instructions.

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region
     
    Gappydoo, Jun 10, 2014
    #4
  5. Gappydoo Win User

    xbox onebuying games online malta

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

    It sounds like you have set your current location to the "United Kingdom". Try changing your region with the link above to "Malta". You should then be able to enter your billing information correctly.

    Before you do this however, I recommend you check out this link, so you can read up on all the information and instructions.

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

    Xbox One Day One Edition - Fifa 14

    Hey there Maimed!

    Just to be sure I understand: Are you asking if you'll be able to play Fifa 14 in Malta if you have a hard copy of the game? If so, sure! Xbox One is not region restricted so if you have a copy of Fifa 14 you should be able to play it. However, you probably
    won't be able to play it online since Malta is not a Live Supported Region.

    I hope this helps clear things up. =)
  7. f0zz13 Win User

    "Carnival games monkey see, monkey do" redeem download failed, how to re-download?

    Well i'll tell you what microsoft have said over the phone games arnt available to download in malta i bought halo3 online then went to download it i have the exact same problem with halo as i do with carnival games : inaction.
  8. ngocphi Win User

    GOW 1 & GOW 3 Unable to Redeem Code

    That would be why Malta is not a valid xbox live region and the promo wouldn't apply
  9. Klaus Conrad Win User

    XBOX Live access in my country

    Is it possible to get an update to this thread? I noticed that e.g. in WIndows 8 the XBox Music App also does not show any marketplace if I use an XBox or Live account that has country set as Malta. Obviously this is very dissapointing and until there is
    a clear and unequivocal clarification on support for Xbox accounts for Malta residents I will definately not be buying an Xbox.
Thema:

xbox onebuying games online malta

Loading...
  1. xbox onebuying games online malta - Similar Threads - onebuying games online

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...