Xbox one y series x

Discus and support Xbox one y series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Los usuario de xbox one podran seguir jugando con los de series x? [Translation - The users of xbox one will be able to continue playing with those of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ismaelchilaca, May 13, 2020.

  1. Xbox one y series x


    Los usuario de xbox one podran seguir jugando con los de series x?

    [Translation - The users of xbox one will be able to continue playing with those of series x?]

    :)
     
    ismaelchilaca, May 13, 2020
    #1
  2. FenixRevil Win User

    Xbox one y series x

    if in some there will be cross games between consoles
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

    Xbox one y series x

    https://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-series-x-backwards-compatibility/
  4. Sayann X Win User

    Xbox one y series x

    Hello, yes for some game at the beginning, there will be a kind of cross platform
  5. Rostom L Win User

    Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

    Hi Aman!

    Make sure to enable cross-play in your game.

    Go to FIFA 22’s main menu.
    Press RT on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Go to the Friends tab.
    If you do not have your friend, add them:
    Press Y on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Write your friend’s Xbox Live Gamertag.
    Highlight any name on the list
    Press X on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Pick the Enable Cross-Play option.

    To set your expectation, the game's cross-play may be limited to Online Seasons and Online Friendlies modes only.
  6. HaZulu Win User

    Games I would like to see backwards compatible on Xbox One

    Me gustaría una remasterización de area 51 para la xbox one o la series x, con las fisicas modernas y graficas seria genial
Thema:

Xbox one y series x

Loading...
  1. Xbox one y series x - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...