Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

Discus and support Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X in the Preiview Program. Both Xbox's are in the Alpha Skip-a-Head program. I'd like to take the Xbox One X out of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skier7667, Mar 5, 2019.

  1. Skier7667
    Skier7667 Guest

    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question


    I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One X in the Preiview Program.

    Both Xbox's are in the Alpha Skip-a-Head program. I'd like to take the Xbox One X out of the Preview program, but leave the Xbox One in the Alpha Skip Ahead Preview program.

    1) How can I do that without losing Alpha Skip-a-Head access on the Xbox One?

    2) If I decided later to re-enroll my Xbox One X, can I just re-enroll it back to the Alpha Skip Ahead?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    Skier7667, Mar 5, 2019
    #1
  2. Skier7667 Win User

    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

    I believe you can re-enroll but I don't believe is guaranteed to be in Alpha still.
    If I deregister the Xbox X out of the program, will it also deregister the Xbox One?

    Originally the Xbox One was in Skip-A-Head Alpha. I purchased the Xbox One X, selected registration for Alpha Skip-A-Head, and it was automatically enrolled in the Alpha Skip-A-Head program.

    I got the impression it is tied to the user who not the product. Hopefully someone in the program knows for sure.
  3. Geth Win User

    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

    I believe you can re-enroll but I don't believe is guaranteed to be in Alpha still.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

    Hey Skier,

    Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. If you haven't already, be sure to check out the

    Official Xbox insiders reddit page
    . You may have an easier time getting an answer from there!

    Thanks again!
  5. Skier7667 Win User

    Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

    Hi Chris,

    Thanks so much!
  6. Ickis99 Win User

    Error: 0xc0000189

    I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
Thema:

Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

Loading...
  1. Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question - Similar Threads - Alpha Skip Ahead

  2. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  8. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  10. September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260917-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 21, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...