Xbox One - Xbox 360 game problem - achievements not visible

Discus and support Xbox One - Xbox 360 game problem - achievements not visible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I hope you can support me. My problem is that I'm playing a lot of Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one. Since 2 weeks I have the problem that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L3bronJ4mes, Aug 9, 2018.

1. L3bronJ4mes
    L3bronJ4mes Guest

Hi guys,

I hope you can support me. My problem is that I'm playing a lot of Xbox 360 games on my Xbox one. Since 2 weeks I have the problem that I can unlock an achievement during playing a Xbox 360 game but these unlocked achievements are
    not visible in the Xbox one main menu and are also not added to my total gamescore amount although the pop-up normal during playing the 360 game. This is quite annyoingXbox One  - Xbox 360 game problem - achievements not visible :( Also strange about that is that as soon as I unlock an 360 achievement I can see it
    added on my total game score in the 360 menu but not in the xbox one menu.

I'm member of insider group on the xbox one.

Is anybody also struggling with this problem? I'm looking forward reading your ideas about that issue.

Thank you very much in advance,

Phil

:)

L3bronJ4mes, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Fnx Assassin
    Fnx Assassin Guest
    Can't see games

Only my Xbox 360 games are visible in Windows 10 app. Xbox One games are not. Xbox One  - Xbox 360 game problem - achievements not visible :(

Fnx Assassin, Aug 9, 2018
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Do achievements carry over from X360 for games on both X360 & X1?

Achievements don't really carry over, well they show up on the Xbox One along with your gamerscore but you can't play the same game on both consoles and share the achievements for that game on both systems... if that makes sense (not too sure how exactly to word that)...

It's sort of like the PC and Xbox 360 achievements (you could have played GTA IV on 360 and PC but they are 2 different sets of achievements even though those achievements are exactly the same).

If you put in the Xbox One version of a 360 game it will not connect the 2 games together, so they are 2 sets of separate achievements.

amardilo, Aug 9, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help try contact the support group of the games that you are having issues with.

{Parity}, Aug 9, 2018
  5. L3bronJ4mes
    L3bronJ4mes Guest
    Hi Genesis,

thanks a lot for your comment! It worked!!! You are the manXbox One  - Xbox 360 game problem - achievements not visible ;)

Greetings Phil

L3bronJ4mes, Nov 2, 2018
  6. L3bronJ4mes Win User

Hi Genesis,

thanks a lot for your comment! It worked!!! You are the man;)

Greetings Phil
  7. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help try contact the support group of the games that you are having issues with.
  8. Fenris E Wolf Win User

Xbox live on the 360 and One

Ok let me answer your questions:

1) Yes, Xbox One achievements and 360 achievements display on both consoles and are displayed seperatly

2) That depends on the game, if you have a game that has certain in-game challenges etc such as a Halo, CoD, etc. and they use the same game specific account they may not need to be completed twice.

3) Yes it will be possible at launch to communicate via text chat between the Xbox One and Xbox 360, the Xbox One uses Skype for voice chat and is not compatible with the 360's voice chat.

4) Yes absolutely.

5) Yes, Gamerscore is cross platform so achievements on both One and the 360 contribute to your combined Gamerscore that is visible on both.
  9. Half Fish Half Win User

Retrocompatibilidade [Edit - Translation] - Retrocompatibility

I see you’re having difficulty unlocking achievements on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Bayonetta, The Darkness 2, Metal Gear Rising, and Alan Wake and more.

Are the unlocked achievements visible in some ways and not others? Do they appear in the Xbox 360 interface but not the Xbox One interface? How about on the Xbox app?
  10. Press to Start Win User

I Can't See My XBOX 360 Achievements!!!

Sorry for that, now it should be visible. If you check some of my XBOX 360 games you will see that they have 0 GS. However, if you check the achievements you can see that they are unlocked with the date and time as well.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Xbox 360 game problem - achievements not visible - Similar Threads - 360 game problem

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  4. Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S disc drive problem - menu says "Play Game" or "Play DVD" when disc is inserted...: Hi everyone, I have an Xbox 360 Slim console that I had just replaced the disc drive in (the tray broke in the last one). The problem I am having with it is that when I insert a game disc, the...
  5. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  6. Xbox One Problem loading Content Right now when trying to install 360 Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Problem loading Content Right now when trying to install 360 Game: I was trying to load Fallout New Vegas Ultimate and it wont read either disc. It says problem getting content right now. I rebooted the console. I checked the drive with an Xbox One game and it...
  7. Problème de téléchargement d'un jeu Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 game download problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de téléchargement d'un jeu Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 game download problem]: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème qui persiste depuis plusieurs jours avec le téléchargement d'un jeu acheté sur le Xbox live (fable 2). Je m'explique, j'ai acheté le jeu et lancé le téléchargement....
  8. Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this: [IMG] submitted by /u/Epicdude3346 [link] [comments]
  9. Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360: I purchased a game (Raskulls) and I don't have it. But I don't have the money (I mean I had the money when I purchased the game, after that I didn't had the money and neither the game) What do I...
  10. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...