Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted?

Discus and support Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted? I out the disc in my xbox one x and nothing happens and nothing launches on screen. However if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rob littlewood1, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted?

Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted? I out the disc in my xbox one x and nothing happens and nothing launches on screen. However if I put any other disc in it works fine? Ps tbis is the first title have bought that is cross gen and works for xbox one and the series x

Ps help cheers
    Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted? [​IMG]

:)

rob littlewood1, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you. As the last resort let’s then reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This is indeed an odd issue. To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that try inserting the disc again and check if there will be an improvement.
  4. UnholyJezus17 Win User

Having this issue, the disc works in 2 of my 3 series x consoles

The console not working reads other discs

Hard reset and all completed and no fix
  5. rob littlewood1 Win User

Also this isn't a disc fault as I tried the disc In my original xbox one and it booted up fine
  6. ThatCCB Win User

I have the same issue and completed the above steps with no luck. Is there a possible issue with the games comparability to the Xbox one X?
Thema:

1. Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted? - Similar Threads - won't launch mw2

2. Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Won't Run on PC. Stuck at 'Launch Game When Ready': I've been stuck with this screen and haven't been able to find a solution. I've tried pretty much everything at this point. - Reset/repair/reinstall gamer service, Xbox App and Windows Store...
  3. Microsoft Roblox won't launch properly. And the tab is completely white after "Checking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox won't launch properly. And the tab is completely white after "Checking...: Hey everyone... I have a problem with Microsoft version Roblox for a month now. To be honest, it's frustrating. It started when I probably updated my Roblox or my laptop to newer version. After...
  4. my game was install won't launch after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game was install won't launch after windows update: hello, I have problem with my game that I have install from steam after launch windows update. Before windows update, i play that game like normal. then after windows update, it can't launch. I...
  5. Why won't Alex season 19 launch ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Alex season 19 launch ?: Won't launch on Xbox one, Language is already set to English and that's the only fix ppl are suggesting 367cb801-f9aa-499c-aa00-4ddbeca86bfb
  6. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch: I cannot get any game to launch and the only app that will start is Netflix. Most tiles just "ding" when you touch them, but the Store says "there is a problem" and Xbox Report a Problem says...
  7. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  8. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch: I cannot get any game to launch and the only app that will start is Netflix. Most tiles just "ding" when you touch them, but the Store says "there is a problem" and Xbox Report a Problem says...
  9. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
  10. My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.: I have tried everything short of repurchasing game pass as it won't even let me do that. About 9pm on October 11 2023, our internet needed to be restarted. We restart the internet to find out...