Xbox One X won’t download/install games

Discus and support Xbox One X won’t download/install games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Dragon Ball Kakarot. When it tries to download and install it, it gets stuck in a constant loop of “Queued, Installing, Installation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnPaynter1, Jan 21, 2020.

1. JohnPaynter1
    JohnPaynter1 Guest

Purchased Dragon Ball Kakarot. When it tries to download and install it, it gets stuck in a constant loop of “Queued, Installing, Installation Stopped”. The images don’t show up for the game, just a blank squal with the xbox logo.

I have a ton of free space, I have reset my router, reset my xbox one x, check for updates, checked my network connection, and I have even tried downloading another game (which also gets stuck in the loop).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

- John

:)

JohnPaynter1, Jan 21, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is a general issue. You can see here.

You can follow the situation or subscribe to get mail when it's over. Wish you the best and quick fix.
  3. Cameron Thorburn Win User

Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

HELP PLEASE

I have an Xbox one S

And I thought x/s games meant they run on Xbox one x & Xbox one s

But having digitally purchased JEDI SURVIVOR DELUXE EDITION.

The store won’t let me download it stating it incompatible with my Xbox one S??
  4. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Black ops 2 reverse compatibility a lie?

5. Cat717 Win User

My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.

Hello,

I appreciate the reply, but I have already done all these things. It still won’t install. I am using a digital download. I have 4 Xboxes in 4 different rooms and all have COD on them and had no problems until COD had a game update a few weeks ago. Two Xboxes ( both Xbox ones ) have Successfully installed the update and I have been able to play normally., but my new series x and my other Xbox one will not load nor install the game. It’s so frustrating.
  6. JimG122 Win User

COD Cold War on Xbox One

Yes. And it downloaded but only the COD for series x. Only one game shows in my games. The red mask season 4. And it won’t load. Takes me to store and then says I own it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X won’t download/install games - Similar Threads - won’t download install

2. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  5. Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install: [img] This is a pic showing the issue 9ded2f74-bb9f-45ce-b10d-ab5b598474da
  6. My Xbox store app was downloading and I pressed cancel installation and now it won’t start....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox store app was downloading and I pressed cancel installation and now it won’t start....: My store was doing the glitch where it re downloads every time you open it. I cancelled the down load and now it won’t open 0e9f022a-8891-4a0f-8fdc-78bc4109b884
  7. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just gets stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just gets stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall. I’m downloading a disc and I have enough storage for it. I’m also not...
  8. Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my modern warfare 2 download it just keeps getting stuck on installing: So I tried playing modern warfare 2 but it said that it was corrupted and needed to be reinstalled but now it won’t reinstall 5e4fae5d-c91c-440a-bcfe-86c40cbff2fb
  9. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...
  10. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...: I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do 47393741-3325-4beb-b7ad-7b87b9f44297