Xbox one x warranty repair question

Discus and support Xbox one x warranty repair question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just wanted to ask something, i sent my xbox one x for warranty repair and warranty was due to expire on the 30th of november last month, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jazzyrcz1, Dec 2, 2020.

1. jazzyrcz1
    jazzyrcz1 Guest

Hi,

I just wanted to ask something, i sent my xbox one x for warranty repair and warranty was due to expire on the 30th of november last month, the order was marked as processing on 26th, will they still go ahead as i put the order in before?

Cheers

:)

jazzyrcz1, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Tenacious G1 Win User

Xbox one x defected hdd

If your xbox one x is still in it's warranty period you can raise a repair case with Microsoft, I am assuming it is out of warranty if you are asking the question? If so it will be a paid for repair I am afraid. It is worth raising a support case
    here first to check the fault
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Power

Hi Thee,

If your console is an Xbox one and is in warranty, you can try and get a repair if the above suggestions do not work. If it is out of warranty then we no longer support repairs for out of warranty Xbox 360 or Xbox one. If it is an Xbox one S, X you can still
    get an out of warranty repair. You can set these up at
    device support

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox controller

Hi BornaSh,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the standard Xbox One controller that comes with your Xbox One X, it is covered by the standard accessory warranty of 90 days. The 1 year warranty is for the console itself should
    you have any issues.

Warranty and service

I hope this information helps out and please let us know if you have any further questions!
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Warranty

With most companies and their products, warranty is not valid outside of the country the product was originally purchased from. In case something were to happen to your US-bought Xbox One X, you would likely have to pay a repair fee, even if it was still under
    warranty.

There used to be an answer on one of the Xbox support articles ("Xbox One Repair: Frequently Asked Questions") that said the
    warranty only applies to the country that the console was purchased, but this webpage is no longer found.

I would contact Xbox Support (choose phone or chat) and ask to verify this information. On the other hand, Microsoft is selling Xbox One X consoles in India now.
    This is the list of retailers that would sell it.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Startup error

Hello BoozedupPanda02,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Do you have an original Xbox One, a Xbox One S or Xbox One X? If you own a Xbox One S or X, you can still have a repair set up when the console is out of warranty. Keep in mind, a Xbox One S or X that is out of warranty
    has a fee that must be paid in order to be repaired. The original Xbox One is not able to be repaired if it is out of warranty. You can contact the
    Xbox Support Team if you are having issues with setting up a repair for an out of warranty Xbox One S or X. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. We hope this
    information helps!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Xbox One in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Warranty, service & repair
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Chat with Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Xbox one x warranty repair question - Similar Threads - warranty repair question

2. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  3. Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!: I have an Xbox Series “S” that died under its 1 year warranty. We received the unit back repaired and within a few months the unit once again died and we are now being told the unit is out of...
  4. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  5. Warranty status after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty status after repair: My device list say that my warranty expired after repair(xbox elite controller) what happend? Why i dobt have warranty after repair? I had it until 2026 and now its gone?...
  6. Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund after failed warranty repair/replacement: Hello, I created a warranty replacement/repair order for my $250 Xbox Elite 2 controller and I had to send it in 3x and it was never fixed. On the 3rd time, I was promised a cash refund if they...
  7. Out of Warranty repair for controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of Warranty repair for controller: I'm trying to submit a repair request however it keeps giving an error right at the very end. I can confirm costs and shipping but it fails and gives an error. 4a55cdd5-dd0e-47f7-8b82-ef290825e3e2
  8. Can’t finalize under warranty repair - a melted ice pop graphic and a donething went wrong...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t finalize under warranty repair - a melted ice pop graphic and a donething went wrong...: Can’t finalize my in warranty controller under warranty repair - I get to the final stage after entering address and I’m met with a melted ice pop graphic and a donething went wrong - try in a bit...
  9. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  10. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...