Xbox One X using computer monitor via HDMI cable
Discus and support Xbox One X using computer monitor via HDMI cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I plan on plugging my Xbox One X to my computer monitor using a HDMI cable (said cable plugged into the one marked "HDMI out to TV"). If my desktop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HolyWarrior1189, Jan 27, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox One X using computer monitor via HDMI cable
Loading...
-
Xbox One X using computer monitor via HDMI cable - Similar Threads - using computer monitor
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
I was playing Expedition 33 on my computer using the xbox app gamepass, when I closed the...
in XBoX Games and AppsI was playing Expedition 33 on my computer using the xbox app gamepass, when I closed the...: Is there any way to retreive an old save-file from the cloud? since when I tried syncing both times are the same and both of them with my save file being gone! 405bb93f-dadc-4957-8413-9d51a2abd468 -
Why is remote play better when using a computer?
in XboX InsidersWhy is remote play better when using a computer?: I’ve been using remote play a lot lately. On my phone, iPad, and most recently, on my pc. I’ve only used 1 wi-fi connection for all of them but I’ve noticed that while on a computer, I’m able to... -
My home computer is using an old email address that is also linked to my xbox. I want to...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy home computer is using an old email address that is also linked to my xbox. I want to...: My home computer is linked to my old email address. I want my family to still use that old email login to sign into the home computer but I want my xbox to be separate from that old email and to... -
Do I have to have a computer to hookup my steering wheel and petals to use it?
in XBoX Games and AppsDo I have to have a computer to hookup my steering wheel and petals to use it?: my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** fde0944b-c49f-4a91-a575-0dee902467d1 -
Is there a way for me to use my computer space to install and play games on my xbox 360?...
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there a way for me to use my computer space to install and play games on my xbox 360?...: Is there a way to use my computer hard drive to install and play games on my xbox 360 without taking anything apart or using a flash drive? 45600f42-8d1a-4db5-a57c-84108112da99 -
Can't use my Game Pass on second computer
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't use my Game Pass on second computer: I am a member of Game Pass and want to be able to add it to my husband's computer so he can play also. I have made him a member of my family and did all the invites and everything it told me to...