xbox one (x) update

Discus and support xbox one (x) update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys I just downloaded an update for my X and I'm really curious as to what it does, changes or enhances but I couldn't find any information on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReliktKilla V2, Dec 18, 2018.

  1. xbox one (x) update


    hey guys

    I just downloaded an update for my X and I'm really curious as to what it does, changes or enhances but I couldn't find any information on it. I don't even know if it's a regular update or if it's just for X users. can somebody please enlighten me?

    :)
     
    ReliktKilla V2, Dec 18, 2018
    #1
  2. matthewiag Win User

    Are updates mandatory for Xbox One X?

    The Xbox One X Game updates for the 4K HDR content are mandatory. A lot of the game that have been release previously before the Xbox One X release will require an update.
  3. CODholly98 Win User

    I have error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005. What is it and how do I fix it?

    This is an x box one. An xbox update not a game update
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    Can't use D-pad in State of Decay campaign for Xbox One

  5. BerceauTome73 Win User

    Impossible de diffuser sur Mixer depuis 1 mois [Can't broadcast on Mixer for 1 month]

    Plate forme Xbox one X avec la dernière mise jour

    ________________________

    [Translation - Platform Xbox one X with the latest update]
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Move external hard drive from one Xbox One (s) console to another (x)?

    Hi,

    What game or games does this message pop for? Many Xbox One games have updates specifically for the Xbox X. If your Xbox One game has a 4K assets update for example, you'll be prompted to download this when using the drive on the Xbox One X console.

    The Xbox One S and original Xbox One don't support X-enhancements, so you won't be prompted for that update when using the drive on the One S.

    Please look at the
    following link
    , it explains how to update games for Xbox One X enhancements, while still using a Xbox One S or original Xbox One.
Thema:

xbox one (x) update

Loading...
  1. xbox one (x) update - Similar Threads - update

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  8. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  10. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...