Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution?

Discus and support Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox one X no longer wants to boot to mainscreen... Stuck on 26016.1002.amd64fre.rs_cbox_dev_flight.231211.2030, which is OS 10.0.26016.1002... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dragunov2, May 13, 2024.

1. /u/Dragunov2
    /u/Dragunov2 Guest

Hi,

My Xbox one X no longer wants to boot to mainscreen... Stuck on 26016.1002.amd64fre.rs_cbox_dev_flight.231211.2030, which is OS 10.0.26016.1002

Official one released now is 10.0.25398.4478...

So does this mean I need to wait till an OS higher than 10.0.26016.1002 is released till I can restore the Xbox again?

Or dies somebody has a faster fix?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Dragunov2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dragunov2, May 13, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

3. xbox24ru Win User

Movie Players on Xbox

I would like this feature to be added to a future update to the OS or even the newer Xbox Series X once released.
  4. Alexv849 Win User

where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

my console its stuck on that screen, tried factory and nothing, downloaded the OSU1 from the official website, get that error and when i checked the OS VERSION mine its newer, i cant find that OS VERSION to do and OFFLINE UPGRADE
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
  6. EncryptedKnight Win User

Microsoft, this is a bad start with the Xbox One. Here's why!

TheNaught1 does have a good point but I can't see and OS update giving to many benefits unless the OS allowed you to choose what process's are running in the background which I doubt will ever happen. However, maybe a newer more efficient version of Direct
    X can fully optimize the Xbox One? Just going to have to wait and find out.
Thema:

1. Xbox one x stuck with newer de flight OS, solution? - Similar Threads - stuck newer flight

2. How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a game stuck on an Expansion Card back?: I bought an expansion card recently and when I moved a game onto it, my headset lost audio but most importantly, my controller lost connection, wired or not. I contacted the expansion card company...
  3. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. xbox app stucking screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stucking screen: hi I'm having a game pass issue in Xbox app in pc that the loading screen keep loading for ever and never load , I tried a lot of methods ef477594-0df6-40c0-b4e4-98155079b958
  6. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  7. Stuck Account Credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck Account Credit: Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one. There seems no way to return the payment...
  8. Xbox PC App Stuck on Updating Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC App Stuck on Updating Screen: The Xbox PC app won't load and is stuck on an updating screen that never makes any progress. It just says "launching the Xbox App". I've tried uninstalling the app, resetting and repairing and...
  9. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  10. omega still stuck at july 14 update, not showing newer. how to fix?

in XboX Insiders
    omega still stuck at july 14 update, not showing newer. how to fix?: thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link] [comments]