Xbox One X stuck moving game

Discus and support Xbox One X stuck moving game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently had an issue where COD wasn’t working. After hours of troubleshooting and then finally an hour of phone discussion with a very helpful... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeusChrist, Jan 5, 2022.

  1. ZeusChrist
    ZeusChrist Guest

    Xbox One X stuck moving game


    So I recently had an issue where COD wasn’t working. After hours of troubleshooting and then finally an hour of phone discussion with a very helpful Xbox rep, I was able to get it working by deleting it and moving to my internal storage. At the time I was unable to directly move the file from one to the other as it got stuck and was likely a corrupt file. (For a little background I have used a western digital 4tb HDD and have had it full to the brim with game pass games for years now without issue). Today I was trying to get started on Scarlet Nexus off game pass and was unable to progress from a certain point. After going through the same string of trouble shooting (reset game, reset Xbox, hard reset, clear cache, clear MAC address) I decided I’d also try moving scarlet nexus from external to internal. Stuck again. But this time nothing I do will get it UNstuck. I can’t cancel the move. I can’t clear the queue. Did all the troubleshooting. And to top it off I now can’t seem to run any games. (Mid post update: halo just booted after roughly 5 minutes of no action) I’m starting to believe there is an issue with my external HDD or my Xbox itself. Any thoughts? I was thinking I may have to clear and format the external but as I said nothings working. Thanks if you even made it this far.

    :)
     
    ZeusChrist, Jan 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox One X stuck moving game

    Hi ZeusChrist, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    You're correct that the External Hard drive is corrupted and you may need to reformat it so that way you can store any games again and play your games without any issues.

    1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Profile & system> Settings > System > Storage.

    2. Select your device then select Format.

    You will be needing to reinstall all of your games by doing this.
  3. ghanagriffeth Win User

    my account

    The hidmi is stuck on back of xbox one x
  4. IUBrandonUl Win User

    Xbox One S Menu Glitch

    Do You mean when you are trying to move it just spasms out like its more sensitive and it moves a lot faster in that direction than normally before?

    I've had this before (I think this is what your talking about) if so it could because a button is pressed down so or is being pressed so its making it move faster or if you have a keyboard one of the keys are stuck down or being pressed this is what happens
    to me a lot bc I use a mouse and keyboard for games on my Xbox one x and when a key or button is pressed is like to move faster and uncontrollably
  5. Gaming Hillje Win User

    First time at upgrade machine with Atomic Heart can't proceed or install round attack?

    I'm on Xbox One X (german) and have the same problem: stuck at first time Swede upgrade. I reinstalled the game but it didnt help.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

    Xbox games

    It is a transition time between Xbox One S/X to the new Xbox one Series X, sooner or late people will move on and get the new console, but at least Xbox games will be playable on the series X and Xbox one for at least a year since the launch date, which
    to me is great!
Thema:

Xbox One X stuck moving game

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X stuck moving game - Similar Threads - stuck moving game

  2. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  3. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  4. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  8. Microsoft Store tile is stuck and doesn't move on at home screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store tile is stuck and doesn't move on at home screen: First of all my Xbox can't request a problem (as instruction said, i should have a special button to request a problem when I hit and press an Xbox button on a pad but he is not showing on), so I...
  9. At the end of level 83 it is stuck and won't move to next level. Help!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    At the end of level 83 it is stuck and won't move to next level. Help!!: At the end of Level 82 it was stuck for thousands of points. Now at the end of level 83 it is happening again. What do I do?? 90400612-7a97-4b52-a997-39fe1321e1a4
  10. Left Analog Stuck Always Reading A Slight Move "UP"

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stuck Always Reading A Slight Move "UP": be it on the menus where it just scrolls up or in game where it moves me forward slightly, it's driving me insane. it's a day one controller and i'm far out of the 90 day warranty so i think i've...