Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

Discus and support Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Here is my setup: Xbox One X Intel NUC i7-7567U 16GB RAM Intel Iris 650 Graphics Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI) Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C ->... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David DeLella, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

Here is my setup:

Xbox One X

Intel NUC i7-7567U

16GB RAM

Intel Iris 650 Graphics

Westinghouse 1080p 42" TV (HDMI)

Dell 2407WFP Monitor (USB-C -> DVI)

I have tried opening the Xbox app on both monitors and it still does not work right. The stream appears but it is in letterbox only. I cannot change the resolution as only one is available. I have the settings on Very High for performance since the test
    passed for all performance levels. The stream works fine but it looks bad. Both my monitors are displaying in the PC's device manager with the proper drivers. The graphics drivers are up to date. The display of the monitor is 1080p for both. I have updated
    the PC and Xbox. The Xbox looks fine on the my primary TV. I have restarted the Xbox and PC.

Ideas?

:)

David DeLella, Jul 30, 2018
  2. David DeLella, Jul 30, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Jul 30, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One X Streaming Only 640x480

5. David DeLella Win User

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

This is most likely a problem with a preview update. Some users have had the problem be fixed after a power cycle (unplug for 30 seconds) one or a few times.

Another solution would be to leave the insiders program (via opting out in the preview app) and wait until your xbox gets the public update back to see if that fixed it.

For further support on the xbox insiders program please make a thread on the official subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

If this isn't a preview update issue I have no idea. You could try the Xbox (beta) app from the store to see if it's the app's problem.
  7. cbander0918 Win User

Might be something with the way your Xbox One X and computer and interacting with one another. Have you reached out to Microsoft support directly in regards to the issue? That may be your best bet.
  8. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

Hello amramlinebarger, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The Xbox Console Companion app is mainly for Windows 10 and allows you to stream your Xbox One to One X consoles on Windows 10. This app does not work with the Series X/S consoles though and the Xbox app is recommended for streaming to your PC if you're running Windows 11.

If you are running Windows 11 the only way we'd ask you to try installing the app is if you were having trouble with your Xbox games just to see if that would help.
Thema:

Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480

1. Xbox One X Stream to Window 10 only 640x480 - Similar Threads - Stream Window 640x480

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  4. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  5. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  6. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  7. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  8. Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11: I have been attempting to stream content from my windows 11 equipped desktop computer to my Xbox Series X, however the cast function does not detect the console. I have reviewed this thread...
  9. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835
  10. I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty: Hello everyone, so I have a big problem ... I don't know how to solve my problems. When I launch game bar, there is no problem to communicate with others players or film my game but I can't stream...