Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500

Discus and support Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I have just bought a brand new Xbox One X and set it up. The very first time I pressed the Microsoft Store, it instantly came up with Error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RachHarper, May 12, 2019.

1. RachHarper
    RachHarper Guest

Hi Guys,

I have just bought a brand new Xbox One X and set it up.

The very first time I pressed the Microsoft Store, it instantly came up with Error 0x80131500.

I checked all my internet connections, everthing was good - Tried again, still the same error.

I checked all updates for apps and console, everything was up to date - Tried again, still the same error.

I turned the console off, then back on again, tried restarting it, unplugged it from the wall for 10 minutes - still got the same error message each time I tried something new.

I went onto my Xbox app on my phone, and can access everything as normal.

I changed login's to my partners details, and still got the same error.

I have tried changing the location and language settings from Australia to the UK and USA and still the same error each time I changed something.

HELP! Is there anything else I can do?

I look forward to hearing from you.

:)

RachHarper, May 12, 2019
  2. Ibrahim Fataliyev Win User

minecraft

ok so my microsoft store doesnt open and it says it cant load error code is 0x80131500
  3. PredaJittanoon Win User

Getting error 0x89235106

I have the same problem. Games won't load on Xbox App (Error code: 0x89235106). Microsoft Store won't load (Error Code: 0x80131500). Epic Store App is not connecting. I've tried resetting, repairing, and reinstalling. Nothing worked. I'm very much connected to the internet. Those three apps are the ones seeming having problems.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Gold Error code

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the persisting issue. I've been checking out this certain error code and there is a thread in our Windows Forums with steps on how to resolve this error. Please click the article to check it out
    'Micxrosoft Store Error code: 0x80131500'

Let us know how it goes! :)
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there

try to see what happens when trying the next steps:

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If that doesn't help, then please try the factory reset option on the console, that will reset the console but keeps games and apps installed. The exact steps can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let us know the results
  6. ChickenMan Gaming Win User

Question

It didn't work and I cant download xbox console companion because when I open the Microsoft store it says "Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again later."

Error code 0x80131500
Thema:

1. Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500 - Similar Threads - Store Error Code

2. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  3. Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x803FB005 when trying to download the xbox app from the microsoft store.: I'm able to download other apps such as netflix fine. Ive even tried to download it from the xbox website and get problems there too. Ive reset the store and gone through all troubleshooting tips...
  4. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  5. Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 20152945121 when trying to launch Microsoft flight simulator through windows store: Hi, I hope everyone is well, when trying to launch Microsoft flight sim to install the full game I get the error code file system error 20152945121 and I’ve tried so many ways to avoid it but I...
  6. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  7. Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809: Hi, I'm not sure what's going on with the Xbox Game Pass. I can't re-install/ update anything from the Microsoft Store. At first, I tried to install a game on the Xbox Game Pass, and it still...
  8. Microsoft Store error code 0xc800700E9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store error code 0xc800700E9: Hello! I was downloading Minecraft that I bought from Xbox Gamepass and it keeps giving me this error. I tried to download from the official site of Minecraft and it still gave me the same error....
  9. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c): Forza Horizon 5 is not starting and returns after 1.30min of waiting the error code 0x12c. I purchased the expensive premium edition 2 days ago from the xbox launcher on windows 10 and support...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80131500 xbox one

2. Xbox1 fehler cod:0x80131500

3. 0x80131500 xbox

4. code 0x80131500 xbox one