Xbox One X Start-Up Issues, and Data Cache issues

Discus and support Xbox One X Start-Up Issues, and Data Cache issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One X constantly gets the game not saved correctly error, it also has repetitive start-up issues, and I have reload everything. I see this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilGrandmaster, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Xbox One X Start-Up Issues, and Data Cache issues

My Xbox One X constantly gets the game not saved correctly error, it also has repetitive start-up issues, and I have reload everything. I see this is a common error with this system. My console is out of warranty and service price is a ridiculous 249.00.
    That's half as much as what I paid for this piece of ****. I guess it's time to move to PS4, if Microsoft doesn't step up with a fix soon. I know alot of people are having these issues. If anybody has a fix, beyond the factory reset every couple days I
    would love to hear it.

:)

EvilGrandmaster, Mar 10, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"I do have a wireless internet connection, so do I have to disable that as well?"

I wouldn't think so, but I seem to remember a reply to a old post that they turned off their WiFi and recovered the console after previous attempts failed.

If at all possible, use wired ethernet connection to update your console once the OSU is complete to ensure no interruption to the process. You may be getting WiFi signal interference.
  3. EvilGrandmaster Win User

Scroll down to the error code in this support article, Startup error code solutions for steps
    to help resolve this issue.

One thing to keep in mind if you are using wired ethernet to connect to your network hardware, is the ethernet cable must be disconnected from the console before attempting an offline system update (OSU).

Also you must unenroll the console if it is in the Insiders program as OSU's are not compatible with Insider rings.
    I don't know what Insiders program is, but I have tried everything listed for my error codes short of the OSU1 offline update. I will have to pickup a larger usb drive to try that. I do have a wireless internet connection, so do I have to disable that
    as well?

BTW, thanks for the help.
  4. EvilGrandmaster Win User

Sorry to hear it. Which console do you have? Original, S or X?
    I have the Xbox One X.

I was getting game not saving message, and it said I needed to reinstall all games. I would do a factory reset about once a week, but it still ran good.

Then I started getting an E102 error, and it wouldn't start-up, despite trying all the screen options, including the recommended power cycle, where you unplug the unit wait a few minutes and then press bind, and the eject button until it beeps. So I downloaded
    the USB factory reset, and ran that. It starts to do a factory reset from the USB drive, then stops and gives me a E106 error. That's where I sit now. I think I bought a lemon.

Any ideas you have would be appreciated!

Dj
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Scroll down to the error code in this support article, Startup error code solutions for steps
    to help resolve this issue.

One thing to keep in mind if you are using wired ethernet to connect to your network hardware, is the ethernet cable must be disconnected from the console before attempting an offline system update (OSU).

Also you must unenroll the console if it is in the Insiders program as OSU's are not compatible with Insider rings.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Which console do you have? Original, S or X?
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Start-Up Issues, and Data Cache issues - Similar Threads - Start Issues Data

2. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  3. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  4. Console Starting Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Starting Issue: I'm having issues with my One S. I'll turn it on and it'll run, but the screen just says "No Signal" and after about 10-15 seconds it'll shut itself back off. I've tried troubleshooting it in...
  5. Need help with my Xbox one s start up issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my Xbox one s start up issue.: My Xbox one s has quite a few corrupted data caches, and I keep getting the E200 start-up error. I've tried to factory reset it; but it gets to about 72% of the initial set-up process, then gives...
  6. brand new series x with strange start up issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new series x with strange start up issue: My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously downloaded from game pass. Is there something...
  7. Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting: Anyone else have the same issue because this has been happening for weeks now and i cant find a solution all tho i have tried dozens of methods to fix it and my nat type is fine and my internet is...
  8. Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4: Microsoft support asked me to contact Xbox about this issue: When I start a online match in Age of Empires 4 (develloped by XboX) on PC the Audio becomes distorted when using any bluetooth audio...
  9. How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...: I have restarted my console and factory reset it multiple times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the games but nothing seems to work b2cb3280-0bc4-4498-9eeb-68dcb4ad5d69
  10. Pc starting issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc starting issue: Hi I have an issue with my pc that when ever I switch on my pc I get a red led on my motherboard indicating that there is something wrong with my cpu. When I switch on my pc it power cycles for a...