Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

Discus and support Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x turns off as soon as its turned on. I have tried the hard reset checked sir vents all clear no dust . Un plugged for a shile still no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrewcocker, Nov 2, 2020.

  1. andrewcocker
    andrewcocker Guest

    Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on


    My xbox one x turns off as soon as its turned on. I have tried the hard reset checked sir vents all clear no dust . Un plugged for a shile still no luck

    :)
     
    andrewcocker, Nov 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Richard Walker73 Win User

    Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

    Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
    ˦ ። (9 〇 ) ። {2 7 〇} ። 〇 4 ˦
  3. Richard Walker73 Win User

    Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

    Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
  4. Richard Walker73 Win User

    Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

    Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

    Series x is shutting off as soon as i turn it on.

    Can you try unplugging the external hard drive and try turning it on
  6. nope_30 Win User

    Series x is shutting off as soon as i turn it on.

    I switched my plug from the surge protector it was in to the wall outlet directly. That didn't resolve the issue. I also have an external mechanical hard drive from my xbox one plugged in.
Thema:

Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on - Similar Threads - shutting off soon

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. game bar shuts itself off

    in XBoX on Windows
    game bar shuts itself off: game bar shuts itself off, every time i leave the page it turns off. microsoft wont let me talk to a real person and sent me here. 6b451943-a4fd-4d86-9bd2-1da00dca199b
  4. my new laptop randomly shut off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my new laptop randomly shut off: Hi i just bought a Asus Tuf Gaming A15 with extended 32gb of ram i have it like 4 days and it keeps randomly turning off i updated the graphic card drivers and all the drivers on the pc i also did...
  5. xbox shutting off

    in XBoX on Windows
    xbox shutting off: My xbox keeps shutting off due to poor ventilation what can I do I'm really upset 6f1e8716-b733-41d5-98b1-5d81aeb73de4
  6. Xbox Shuts Off Automatically, It’s Really Annoying

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Shuts Off Automatically, It’s Really Annoying: Why is it when I play something like WWE2K25, it lets me play a little then it overheats and shuts down right away. But, when I play anyother game, it doesn’t do that? ‍♂️...
  7. xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...: my xbox one flashes once on start up then shuts down, i have tried unplugging and no joy 43db53ac-cff6-4dab-8bb5-b90a765c6533
  8. Technical Issue, My monitor nowdays sometimes shuts off especially when i am gaming

    in XBoX on Windows
    Technical Issue, My monitor nowdays sometimes shuts off especially when i am gaming: i always connect my laptop to monitor and when i am gaming, i have to use a external fan because the pc will get hot. When im gaming like yesterday, the monitor shuts off like black screen, at...
  9. Xbox controllers need a setting for the battery shut off

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers need a setting for the battery shut off: For some reason xbox controllers time out way to fast is there a way u guys can make a setting for controllers so we can set the timeout time for the batteries? submitted by /u/infinit3mber...
  10. Xbox shuts off as I’m playing a game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts off as I’m playing a game: Hi guys recently I’ve had this problem that has seem To been getting worse recently on my Xbox series x, whenever I try playing games like rainbow six siege, Fortnite, valorant or marvel rivals...