Xbox One X showing E102 Error

Discus and support Xbox One X showing E102 Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one X is showing E102 error. I’ve reset, erase all content, and I tried resetting with a flash drive. When I tried the flash drive, it seemed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sparks _006, May 8, 2020.

  1. Sparks _006
    Sparks _006 Guest

    Xbox One X showing E102 Error


    My Xbox one X is showing E102 error. I’ve reset, erase all content, and I tried resetting with a flash drive. When I tried the flash drive, it seemed to work at first, but immediately brought me back to the troubleshoot page. Any advice to fix this issue
    would be greatly appreciated.

    Update: Ive managed to get to the preparing console screen but it stops at 6% everytime with either a e101 error or e106 error

    :)
     
    Sparks _006, May 8, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Error message.

    Hello JasonGarwood,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One X producring error code E102 during set up. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this article:

    Troubleshoot Startup Errors - Xbox One
    .

    I hope this helps!
  3. Toni Keni Win User

    Xbox One X showing E102 Error

    Hi Sparks_006,

    I had one of these errors on my Xbox one X. I got in touch with Xbox support (https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us) and then had to send away my Xbox for repair.

    I hope this advice helps and I hope that your Xbox is sorted soon :)

    Toni
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

    Ho un problema con l'aviamento della console come posso risolverlo? (I have a problem with the console Aviamento how can i solve it?)

    Essendo un codice errore E102, parti dal link che ti riporto sotto (xbox support in italiano) e seleziona le seguenti voci per arrivare alla pagina dedicata:

    - devo risolvere un aggiornamento di sistema

    - Xbox one S o X

    - viene visualizzato un codice di errore

    - si è verificato un errore

    - E102

    … e da lì prosegui in base ai risultati delle operazioni indicate.

    https://support.xbox.com/it-IT/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

    ------

    [Mod Translation - Being an error code E102, share from the link that you carry under (Xbox support in Italian) and select the following items to get to the dedicated page:

    -I have to fix a system update

    -Xbox one S or X

    -An error code appears

    -An error occurred

    -E102

    ... and from there continue on the basis of the results of the operations indicated.


    ]
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

    What is system error E102 00000C01 80070003

    Hello Goosemanfu,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing the E102 Error code on your Xbox One. Is this correct? If you haven't already, please check out this support article: Error
    E102 occurs when you try to turn on your Xbox One console


    Follow the steps for "E102" and let us know the results!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Errore 102 come risolvere[Error 102 how to fix]

    Hello danilobugi,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code E102. To troubleshoot this, please visit this page:

    Error E102
    .

    I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox One X showing E102 Error

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X showing E102 Error - Similar Threads - showing E102 Error

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  8. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  9. Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there e, I have a issue with my Xbox one S , show me error E102 and lots digits: Hi , there , I have a issue with my Xbox one S , it’s show me on screen error E102 , do you know how I can resolve the issue ? Thank you 3bc24d5a-bcbf-4d12-8ed6-23f809d54c17
  10. xbox one show error e102

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one show error e102: hello everyone I have a problem with my Xbox on about several days i was playing games normally and i turned off the Xbox from the console directly next day i turned it on and it showed me an...