Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

Discus and support Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After recently purchasing my Xbox One X last month on the 26th, I enjoyed flawless gameplay for about a week. However, recently I turned on my Xbox to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shankadelic, Apr 5, 2020.

  1. Shankadelic
    Shankadelic Guest

    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?


    After recently purchasing my Xbox One X last month on the 26th, I enjoyed flawless gameplay for about a week. However, recently I turned on my Xbox to be greeted with an E101 error, followed by several attempts to restart it, followed by E102, E105, and
    E203 errors. Even on the few attempts (~30% of the time) my Xbox was able to fully boot, I noticed a large number of glitches in the game I was playing (Red Dead Redemption 2), followed by a system crash ~4 minutes in and "Corrupted Save File" messages, which
    I knew was a terrible sign. I have done the following:

    - Hard restart (too many times to count)

    - Full factory reset (5+ times)

    - Clearing of cache

    - Clearing of local game files (both 360 and One games)

    - Update via USB drive (Instantly failed numerous times), and yes, the USB was formatted EXACTLY how Microsoft asks

    - Factory reset via USB drive (Instantly failed numerous times)

    - Use of multiple networks

    And even when I manage to load my dashboard, I am receiving instantaneous error codes (0x8007045d) with "Installation Stopped" messages almost instantly upon trying to download any of my games I previously uninstalled via factory reset (all digitally owned).
    The download struggles to make it anywhere over 100mb before stopping, sometimes failing to download any data at all. Half of my apps won't load and if they do, the system is running much slower now. In other words, my Xbox appears to be completely useless
    after <2 weeks of using it. My best guess is the internal hard drive is ruined (I do not use an external HD), but I have no idea what would have caused this other than poor build quality/software from Microsoft. If anyone else has experienced a nightmare like
    this, please let me know what I should do (or where I can find the nearest Playstation 4 Pro!)

    :)
     
    Shankadelic, Apr 5, 2020
    #1
  2. REK 1 Win User

    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

    Since it is new, the console might be under factory warranty, in that case, you will not pay to get it fixed.
  3. REK 1 Win User

    Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

    You can send in for repair or have a local game console repair place fix it for use, most of the time it is a failing hard drive
  4. Gavin Thurnau Win User

    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

    The fact that you can’t use your Xbox Series X account ruins backwards compatibility. Do you agree?
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

    Series X malfunction

    Hi there Shinigami, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X console!

    If by "rebooting the system" you mean you reset the console to its factory settings and the problem still persists, then as a last resort, I recommend trying an offline system update for the console using the instructions from the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

    When this type of problem isn't resolved by resetting the console, the only alternative is to perform an offline update. This should resolve the issue if it originates from the console's software and not its hardware.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X malfunction

    As long as it is working normal, there is nothing to worry about.

    However, if you witness any issues in the future you can reach out for assistance or get your Xbox serviced!
Thema:

Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined?

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X Series of Malfunctions. Is it ruined? - Similar Threads - Series Malfunctions ruined

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Series X malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X malfunction: So basically everytime i switch the series X on the safe mode appears and if i select to continue or switch it off, it doesn't work or the safe mode comes back. So i unplug the power cable and i...
  10. Xbox series x malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x malfunction: I have an unexpected malfunction after purchasing the device. Within 7 days, there was a sudden malfunction like the one in the section referred to [...