xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in.

Discus and support xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi. my xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in. then the fan speeds up makes alot of noise and shuts down. when i come back on it and an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Knox1, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Ron Knox1
    Ron Knox1 Guest

hi. my xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in. then the fan speeds up makes alot of noise and shuts down. when i come back on it and an over heating warning

:)

Ron Knox1, Jan 11, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Make sure your Xbox One X is in a well-ventilated area. The console should have at least a few inches of clearance on all sides to allow for proper airflow.

Clean the inside and outside of the console, including the vents. Dust and debris can accumulate in the vents, blocking airflow and causing the console to overheat.

Ensure that the power cord and the outlet that you use for Xbox is fine and working properly, also you can unplug your console for a bit and plug it back again, see if that helps.

Check if your Xbox has the latest updates and if your games are updated too.

Check if the temperature of the room you're playing in is too hot. Try moving the console to a cooler room, or turn on a fan to increase airflow around the console.

If none of these steps work, then you may have a hardware problem, such as a malfunctioning cooling fan or a blocked air vent. In this case, request repair

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne....
  3. james kane1 Win User

I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

It actually seem to be the disc im trying to play if i put another dvd in it works fine which is strange iv tried several discs and they all work apart from this one and if i put that disc in my pc it works fine but it used to work on my xbox one x before i got my series x its not the disc as it works on my pc and actual old dvd player
  4. Dark Revenants Win User

Ethernet port messing up

I still think something is messed up with the Xbox because it was definitely not working but now I have an Ethernet cable plugged in and it seems to be working fine...can't wait until Xbox one x so I can replace this thing lol
  5. MTWOSE Win User

Series x screen flickering on and off on some games

Hi, thanks for the advice but it hasn't worked. It seems to be only series x optimised games, all my other xbox one/360 games work fine.
  6. thx113viii Win User

Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD in 3D okay???

Thanks for replying. Does not help though. My games are 3D games. Played them for years on the Xbox 360 just fine. I was in 3D heaven, until Xbox One X. Why would they work fine for years on the Xbox 360 but not the Xbox One X? The Xbox One X will play
    them in 2D, but not 3D. I wish I had my Xbox 360 back.
Thema:

1. xbox one x seems to work fine until a put a game in. - Similar Threads - seems fine until

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  4. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  5. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  6. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  7. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  8. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  9. Xbox services seem fine but I'm getting error code 0x80832003

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox services seem fine but I'm getting error code 0x80832003: Not sure what's going but I'm connected to the internet but can't connect to live. Toredo is plaguing me. Anyone having issues tonight? submitted by /u/DeathBefallsYou [link] [comments]
  10. Hard wired connection, numbers all seem fine when doing network checks, but still experiencing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard wired connection, numbers all seem fine when doing network checks, but still experiencing ...: So my ISP is Comcast...I subscribe to the 105Mbps internet package and usually see speeds in excess of that during non-peak hours, and between 40-60Mbps during peak hours/weekends. I also use a...