Xbox One X Randomly Restarts

Discus and support Xbox One X Randomly Restarts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello So I was playing FIFA 20 via my disc and with my Xbox One X, connected to the internet. When after scoring a goal I paused the game to answer a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Timothy Works, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One X Randomly Restarts

Hello

So I was playing FIFA 20 via my disc and with my Xbox One X, connected to the internet. When after scoring a goal I paused the game to answer a phone then my Xbox just restarted. I don’t know why but it did and this is the first time this has happened.

Is it normal for my Xbox One X to restart like this without permission or should I be concerned.

Someone please tell me what it means?

Thank You In Advance

:)

Timothy Works, Mar 24, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

it might have been that the one x overheated and shut itself down so it wouldn't get damaged
  3. kev edin Win User

Are you using a elite controller. Sometimes when you put it down you catch the trigger under the controller, and it takes it of pause . 🤔
  4. xxSeptikShockxx Win User

Xbox restarting randomly.

The xbox is not the issue its the hard drive. In fact I even borrowed a friends to test my theory and I was right. The xbox did not restart again. So the question is this. Is there a way I can fix the hard drive or even transfer the information onto a new
    one or do I have to start from scratch?
  5. xxSeptikShockxx Win User

Xbox restarting randomly.

I bought it brand new at target about 2 years ago, receipt has been long gone.
  6. Spare Account Win User

Xbox restarting randomly

I bought my Xbox series x brand new from amazon and it was ÂŁ500. I might try a solution though to see if I can fix it. It was working perfectly fine when I was playing with my controller with battires. Then I played with it via usb c and plugged the usb cable in to the console. It was still fine. But when I plugged in a nintendo usb c and put the plug in the wall that is when it started restarting. So I think if I play usb it won't restart anymore and if it does I will try to return it. Thank you for all your help.
Thema:

1. Xbox One X Randomly Restarts - Similar Threads - Randomly Restarts

2. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  3. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  4. Xbox restarting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox restarting randomly: Hello Microsoft. My xbox series x is brand new and sometimes restarts in the middle of a game when I don't want it to. Please tell me how to fix this issue. 44d48827-f916-42e6-b07d-da72251a0d96
  5. Xbox One X needs to restart several times, random loss of Wifi Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X needs to restart several times, random loss of Wifi Connection: Hello everyone, I have a xbox one x attached to an LG LCD TV (47ln5406). Ever since the last update some time in October I experience several issues. 1) Snowy screen issues almost every time I...
  6. new xbox one s shuts off random during start up. tried the restart power and it did not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    new xbox one s shuts off random during start up. tried the restart power and it did not work.: i have had the new xbox one s console for 1 day and now it wont start. keeps shutting off during start. tried the power reset and it didnt work. any other things to fix it?...
  7. Random restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random restart: My Xbox one s will randomly shut down and its not even warm, why? b756214b-eabe-4259-bfd8-ae5c0007b6e5
  8. "Having Trouble Connecting?" Pin on home screen and Random Restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Having Trouble Connecting?" Pin on home screen and Random Restart: After power cycling my console the "Having Trouble Connecting?" Pin appeared again. I am currently on the preview dashboard update OS version: 6.2.11653.0 (xb_rel_1410.141009-1648) fre. I didn't...
  9. Xbox one sign on and random restart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sign on and random restart.: I guess everyone else is having the same problem I have. I will be in the middle of a game and my Xbox One just shuts down and loses everything from that game. No it’s you can’t sign in that...
  10. Random Restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Restart: no more than 10 minutes ago, my xbox one restarted itself while I was in the middle of a game. It wasn't so much as a total restart, as in it kicked me back to the home screen with no apps or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x randonly restarting?