Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises

Discus and support Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one X randomly turns itself on to eject a disc even if there isnt one in the disc tray. Sometimes it will continue erratically and sometimes it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Walter VVhite, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises

My xbox one X randomly turns itself on to eject a disc even if there isnt one in the disc tray. Sometimes it will continue erratically and sometimes it will jsut fo it a couple times and stop. Ive tried hard reseting/power cycling but it seems to be a
    hardware issue. Regardless, my xbox is out of warranty and it doesnt let me enjoy playing games that require discs as it will randomly spit it out. How do I fix it? Will Microsoft replace it? Is it going to cost me?

:)

Walter VVhite, Dec 4, 2020
  2. ElDiabloLoco90 Win User

Slim Eject Button Stopped Working

Mine has done that since June and also makes beeping noises and automatically ejects discs, even when it's off! How do I fix it?
  3. MOSCHINO ASH Win User

xbox 360 s making grinding noise when disc loads

i just got my 3rd xbox 360 couple weeks ago it makes a grinding noise when loading disc,yes ive installed it to hard drive then after every 10min it makes a rattling sound,also when ejecting it grinds my gears.it makes slight beeps when inserting discs is
    this normal my other xbox did not do that and im not talking about the power beep its different only notice if you lidten closely let me know if you have had this problem
  4. shaunk3 Win User

Xbox one has no display on TV only sound.... but then works ok on a pc monitor

I cant get it into Low Resolution mode??

Press and hold the Xbox button  and
    the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second
    beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.

I do this....

you hear the eject button.......

then the 2nd noise is the power off noise?

(after the power off noise happens then you can hear the system boot noises through my PC speakers.... then it powers off)

And all the time working fine on my HD PC monitor
  5. Shiz Gnat v3 Win User

Console keeps ejecting disc

My console is doing the same thing, randomly ejecting the game disc and pulling it back in, ending whatever game session or tv show I'm in. It also turns itself on this way in the middle of the night. Every time it happens I hear the beep sound the eject
    button makes. I've tried wiping it clean but no luck. Anything else besides sending it in? I'd rather not be without my xbox for 2 months.
  6. Mob Of The Dead Win User

xbox makes horrid sound when disc stops spinning

it makes the noise when its stopping ie dashboarding or ejecting the disc
Thema:

Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises

1. Xbox one X randomly ejects disc and makes beeping noises - Similar Threads - randomly ejects disc

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Random Fps drops

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Fps drops: I need help with my pc as it has been having some issues while gaming. I have a rtx 4060, AMD Ryzen 5 7600 and i was playing a game and wanted a different skin and the website that I was on I have...
  4. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  5. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  7. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  8. My Xbox one keeps eject my disc at random times

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one keeps eject my disc at random times: how do I stop it ejecting the disc c4864868-c8d3-4e81-8d8d-85301746ae61
  9. Hearing the disk eject chirp at random times and more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearing the disk eject chirp at random times and more: Seems like every since the Destiny expansion "The Taken King" went live ive had problems with my Xbox One. The first time i noticed it was the day the expansion went live. The game glitched in the...
  10. Xbox one Random disc eject and dinging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Random disc eject and dinging: Let me just start off by saying yes I have read the post about the same problem at http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1638607.aspx?pi7962=3 the reason I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x keeps making eject noise