Xbox one x random lag spikes

Discus and support Xbox one x random lag spikes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, ive been having some issues: ill be in a game and a symbol will appear meaning high ping, the game will lag for a few seconds then go, then come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieBarnes98, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Xbox one x random lag spikes

Hi, ive been having some issues:

ill be in a game and a symbol will appear meaning high ping, the game will lag for a few seconds then go, then come back, frequently. Same goes for when im in a party, my friends voices will lag.

ive hard reset my xbox, cleared alternate mac adress, hard reset router, im still experiencing this, any advice as its so annoying!

:)

CharlieBarnes98, Nov 14, 2020
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

Random lag spikes

Hey Nate388! Glad to hear you've been going strong for 2 days, let us know if this changes! We'll be here to help. :)
  3. Nate388 Win User

Random lag spikes

Well then, here goes.

I live in USA, GA

Modem brand: Ubee\ Model number D3.0

Router brand: Apple time capsule (store.apple.com/.../time-capsule-2tb)

link to the router^

My connection to xbox live is wired

Things I have tried: reseting my router and modem several times.

When I run a connection test no NAT errors come up, although when I play a game that shows you your NAT type i.e call of duty... again, it is moderate

I have not encountered any error codes

My ISP: Comcast

Xbox connection status report:

W:0000-000B

X:0000-F001

Y:20A8-48E0

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F0

Q:8007-0435

T:Wired

Again I'd like to thank you for taking the tiime to help me.
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Random Lag Spikes

Hi,

Please read:-
    forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks
  5. Nate388 Win User

Random lag spikes

Mister Darcy: Alright so after I started having problems I reset my modem and router, then I went and follwed Taidara and Mister Barakus's advice and got my NAT type back to open and (at the time) my lag problems had stoped, then a day later my lag had
    started again (my NAT type was still open) so I then follewed Vibroplex's advice and made a direct connect to my modem. Upon following the advice of Vibroplex nothing seemed to be wrong with the connection, then after reconnecting my Ethernet cable to my router
    all problems had stopped, it's been 2 more days and no problems have been had.

Again thank you guys for helping out, I really appreciate all the help.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Random lag spikes

If this comes up again, then try bypassing the router and run the Ethernet cable direct to the modem.

If the problem persists, then it's past time to have a heart-to-heart talk with your ISP.
Thema:

Xbox one x random lag spikes

1. Xbox one x random lag spikes - Similar Threads - random lag spikes

2. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  3. One day I randomly started lagging for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    One day I randomly started lagging for no reason: I play multiple online games like fortnight and overwatch, I don't have bad Internet, and it says my multiplayer connection is good, i don't know what to do, it'll lag and ill be somewhere...
  4. Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag: I recently upgraded my powerline adapter, significantly boosting my internet speed from 20-40 Mbps to 100 Mbps (my connection is still a 100mbps fiber line). However, I've noticed a new issue - my...
  5. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...
  6. Xbox Menu Lag, Random Shutdowns, and mainly freezing,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu Lag, Random Shutdowns, and mainly freezing,: I’ve had this xbox (Xbox one S) for awhile now and it has never done anything until it started having some menu lag. It wasn’t horrible at that time but now I can’t even quit a game or sign out my...
  7. My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC randomly Lag while Playing Games: I Don't Know Why But My Pc Lag Randomly Sometime it's 2-3 sec or sometime around 1 min And I am Playing Light Games Like Tomb Raider 2013 My PC Spec AMD Ryzen 5 4600H GTX 1650 Graphic 8 GB...
  8. Minecraft Java Random Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Random Lag: So, I've been playing minecraft java for a while, with rather good performance with no problems, like 300 fps if I'm lucky, but all of the sudden i get like, 1 frame every minute I'd say? I don't...
  9. Random freezing to horrible lag spikes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random freezing to horrible lag spikes: I live in Guam and this happens on all games randomly throughput the day.ive tried contacting my isp a humiliating amount of times for them to tell there’s nothing wrong and this is a video of...
  10. Random disconnections and lag spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnections and lag spikes: Around every half an hour, whatever game I'm playing will get a lag spike. If I'm playing halo I'll just be moving forward and everything will glitch then it resumes to normal after a few seconds,...