XBOX One X - Problem with Microsoft Store Update

Discus and support XBOX One X - Problem with Microsoft Store Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I’m currently having a problem with my XBOX One X. I recently had to do a factory reset on it, as it crashes while playing Fenyx Rising (and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConMitro, Jan 3, 2021.

1. ConMitro
    ConMitro Guest

Hi All,

I’m currently having a problem with my XBOX One X. I recently had to do a factory reset on it, as it crashes while playing Fenyx Rising (and didnt come back). After the factory reset, things seems to work ok, however once I access the Microsoft Store, it
    starts a Microsoft Store Update which stops anything else that is installing, and sits at 0% saying “Updating”. This never progresses beyond 0%, and after a few minutes the update goes into a ‘stopped’ state. No games can be installed, and I cannot update
    the Microsoft Store. If I try to restart the XBOX, it restarts and sits at a black screen. I have factory reset my XBOX 3 times now, and getting quite frustrated with the constant issues with the XBOX ONE X. Any assistance would be great... as things stand
    I’m seriously considering NOT buying the XBOX Series X (as ive had issues with my XBOX, XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE X, and nothing with my Playstations (1,2,3 and 4).

:)

ConMitro, Jan 3, 2021
  2. FYMWJ7XKHG00 Win User

Microsoft store on xbox not working

I don't know about how to or where to go to post "I guess you can say a bug" on the xbox one microsoft store. But I thought someone might want to look into it if anyone can. But my question is, is anybody else are having any problems on opening
    up the microsoft store? I push A on the store icon on my xbox one X but it just won't open, so pretty much I have to go on the website instead. But I thought I would throw that out there because it's been doing that since after an update for the microsoft
    store on the xbox.
  3. Łukasz Cichocki Win User

Assistenza[Translation-Assistance]

Hi Stefanus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having an issue with the Microsoft store app updating. We would like to clarify which device this is on? Reason being is the troubleshooting is different for each device.

Thanks,

Brad
    I also have this problem, Xbox One X
  4. wecarealot83097 Win User

add to shopping cart (console or thru website)

I just got notification of an update for the store on my xbox one x and after updating, it now works!
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

i can't play at ARK Survival Evolved

you play ARK on Windows or Xbox One?

If the problem on Xbox One,

you can report the problem on Xbox

This maybe is Xbox build or game problem

If the problem is windows 10,

pls sure your windows 10 / display drive is lastly.

and update microsoft store apps. (maybe has xbox base update)
  6. PedroAugusto_420 Win User

Can't log in or create new account, even after rebooting system, changing wifi, deleting everything

on xbox.com it works fine, so the problem isnt the account itself. Tried using my neighbour's wifi and didnt work either. Called a game store and the guy said maybe its a hardrive problem, but my xbox one x isnt even 2 years old, and everything was working
    fine, including updates.

Please Microsoft, internet people, anyone, help me
Thema:

1. XBOX One X - Problem with Microsoft Store Update - Similar Threads - Problem Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store problem: I've had this problem where if I try to install anything on Microsoft Store, it glitches out. Either it loads as in "picture 1" and then an error occurs, or stays like in "picture 2" after I click...
  3. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  4. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  5. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  6. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  7. Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Microsoft Store | Dead By Daylight Nvidia Problem: Hello as you can see on this video i can't use game filters (a supported game is required to use this feature ). How can i fix this problem ? And I have dead by daylight on Steam but it working on...
  8. Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.: I have this problem for days, I am trying to download some games from the game pass, I have 50mb of speed but the downloads are only going at 180kbps, all my other applications are working fine,...
  9. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  10. Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem when downloding some stuff (Microsoft Store): Hello, am a game developper on Wicked Engine. But the last 3 weeks theres a bug i found on Microsoft Store. When i install some applications, and the installation done i can not open the app....