Xbox one x not working

Discus and support Xbox one x not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox one x just started having trouble, controller wont connect wireless or wired, and sometimes it will connect then nothing works says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeviousWolf89, May 8, 2019.

  1. Xbox one x not working


    I have an xbox one x just started having trouble, controller wont connect wireless or wired, and sometimes it will connect then nothing works says nothing is installed on the console and the external harddrive isn't picked up I hard reset then back to
    controller not connecting, now it wont connect at all. I unplugged my xbox till I figure out what to do

    :)
     
    DeviousWolf89, May 8, 2019
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

    If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  4. XxBunker0768xX Win User

    "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

    Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

    But xbox one games works on series x .

    Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! 😪😪😪
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    game code

    If your game code only says it is for Series X|S then it will not work on an Xbox One X. The One X was the revised Xbox One hardware released in 2017, it's not the same as a Series X.
Thema:

Xbox one x not working

Loading...
  1. Xbox one x not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  6. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push ā€œreport a problemā€ it says ā€œgathering informationā€ but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  7. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  8. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  9. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  10. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....