xbox one x not working

Discus and support xbox one x not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one x will not turn off and when on doesnt have picture b7631a0c-833e-4b81-9f1f-6ed661f55e7c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Young Postee, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. Young Postee
    Young Postee Guest

    xbox one x not working


    xbox one x will not turn off and when on doesnt have picture

    :)
     
    Young Postee, Nov 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Vic Kwique
    Vic Kwique Guest
    Logitech G920 Wheel not working on Xbox One X

    My Logitech G920is not working with my new Xbox One X. Buttons work, but steering wheel and pedals do not. Thought all Xbox One accessories would work?
     
    Vic Kwique, Nov 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox one “x” button not working

    the x on the controller is not working everything else is fine, what can i do?
     
    DiscoNinja000, Nov 17, 2017
    #3
  4. xbox one x not working

    Hey this happened to me to I just wasted $750NZD that I won't get back because it was the Scorpio edition not that it really matters but I only got it because of it so dude I feel ya cause mine is doing the exactly the same thing
     
    Slippery6Snake, Dec 18, 2017
    #4
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

    If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  7. XxBunker0768xX Win User

    "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

    Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

    But xbox one games works on series x .

    Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! 😪😪😪
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

    game code

    If your game code only says it is for Series X|S then it will not work on an Xbox One X. The One X was the revised Xbox One hardware released in 2017, it's not the same as a Series X.
Thema:

xbox one x not working

Loading...
  1. xbox one x not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...