: Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.

Discus and support : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. Hi, Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DanielGreeff, May 22, 2020.

1. DanielGreeff
    DanielGreeff Guest

Hi,

Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's compatible with your monitor's resolution. also the refresh rate.

:)

DanielGreeff, May 22, 2020
  2. kev edin Win User

Xbox one x not working with computer monitor.

Is there any settings on the monitor you could access and change ?
  3. Miniman2804 Win User

Hi,

Check the settings on the monitor, as well as the output. Also, try using a different HDMI cable. You can also adjust the video settings via the xbox settings as well via Settings>general>TV&Display options.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, you need to set the XBOX One X to Full HD and possibly set the Hz to the right frequency. That helped me
  5. zZ WIGGLY Zz Win User

Hi Set your xbox to 1080p and try it on your monitor
  6. HotCakeX Win User

Hi,

Try going to the settings and check the output resolution of the Xbox one and make sure it's compatible with your monitor's resolution. also the refresh rate.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one x not working with computer monitor. - Similar Threads - working computer monitor

2. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  3. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  4. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  5. Xbox only working on a specific tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox only working on a specific tv.: I’ve just bought a this Xbox one a of a friend as it was working no problem. I tried plugging it into my tv and it keep saying mode not supported. I’ve been through all the tvs settings to try fix...
  6. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  7. Logitech g402 stopped working on my computer but works on other devices fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g402 stopped working on my computer but works on other devices fine?: My mouse wheel click stopped working and i went to update the driver in device manager and chose the option (browse my computer for drivers/Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my...
  8. Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work: only things I've installed are Roblox and tried to download minecraft, but something must have gone wrong! I keep getting a popup under XboxPcApp saying...
  9. My XBOX PC app will not work on my computer, but it will at my coillege's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX PC app will not work on my computer, but it will at my coillege's wifi: I would like to rectify this sitch as i am paying for gamepass, idk why it stopped working all of a sudden 95af249b-0550-4c6e-ae96-a64eca0bc5a1
  10. minecraft will not work on my computer help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft will not work on my computer help!!: i don't know why but minecraft will not work on my computer. Each time i try, i get this error message. please help!! # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...