Xbox One X not turning on projector if turned on from Elite Series 2 Controller
Discus and support Xbox One X not turning on projector if turned on from Elite Series 2 Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, My Xbox One X is setup to turn on/off my projector when the Power button is pushed. This works fine. I specified the exact model in the TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by boodrumboi, Feb 17, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox One X not turning on projector if turned on from Elite Series 2 Controller
Loading...
-
Xbox One X not turning on projector if turned on from Elite Series 2 Controller - Similar Threads - turning projector turned
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?
in XboX InsidersShould I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments] -
Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...
in XboX InsidersWindows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,... -
My Xbox Series S is not turning on!
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox Series S is not turning on!: I was not using it for few months and when I tried to turn it on to play something, it simply doesn’t turn on! The LED light of the power button flashes quickly, and nothing happens. It’s the... -
Can't turn on/off benq projector with kinect
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't turn on/off benq projector with kinect: It won't recognize my BenQ gp20 projector. It will not power it up or down. It will control the volume though. 841b60a8-fc55-49a8-b49a-68380f6a76a9 -
How to setup my projector to turn on or off with my xbox one
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to setup my projector to turn on or off with my xbox one: I am trying to setup my Epson home cinema 4000 projector to turn on and off with my xbox one but when I try to set it up I am asked for a tv remote code which I have no idea what it is for my... -
how to get xbox to turn on/off projector
in XBoX on Consoleshow to get xbox to turn on/off projector: i have a viewsocic pro 8500 model number:VS13645 the xbox does not seem to have any codes if any body knows the codes for this let me know a09008cb-1288-4ba7-8482-b8994a155d28 -
After New Experience update, Xbox will not turn off my projector.
in XBoX on ConsolesAfter New Experience update, Xbox will not turn off my projector.: First, let me say how useless the chat support has been. I have spent HOURS just trying to explain the problem to them. Then it's the useless responses: restart, factory reset, offline update...