Xbox one x not showing all items in storage

Discus and support Xbox one x not showing all items in storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x says it isout of space. Not all inatalled items are showing in storage... fa529cc3-019a-40dd-a5ae-cdd69c9297ec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrazyKeefer64, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Xbox one x not showing all items in storage

My xbox one x says it isout of space. Not all inatalled items are showing in storage...

:)

KrazyKeefer64, Jan 27, 2020
  2. KrazyKeefer64 Win User

More details. I hqve a 1TB system. No exteral drive. When i look at space or installed games it only show some of my games. For example i know i have GTA5 and Red Dead Redemption installed but neither shows in the list. I am using 982 gb qnd only
    have 18 left. I cant see what is taking any of the space...
  3. Lord Siidius ( AKA L Win User

I overlooked something I meant to add:

If you do not have an external and do not wish to delete content, acquire an external and move the content over. Try to get one big enough to house not only what you currently own, but what you may also acquire in the future. Once installed on the system,
    go into your settings and set this device as your default installation source. If you have a lot of vids, move those over to the system hdd and try to keep them their to divide up the demand on your hardware. Any vids you've made you no longer need, get rid
    of. They quickly add up. I'd upload them to another source like One Drive then delete them from my hardware.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Are you using a external hard drive? Or just the internal storage that the Xbox comes with?
  5. Lord Siidius ( AKA L Win User

My xbox one x says it isout of space. Not all inatalled items are showing in storage...
    You have answered your own question. You are out of space. This kind of behavior tends to happen whenever a drive is sent over 85% capacity. Some drives have a slightly lower threshold, acting up at around 80%, while others may have a slightly higher threshold
    and wont act up until around 88%-90% full. Regardless, all drives, even those on a PC, require a mandatory 10% free to function. If you have an update that puts it over that 10% even temporarily at any point in that installation, it will likely cause an issue
    such as this. The only exception is when a drive is failing, it can do this before ever hitting that threshold, essentially acting like it is full when it is not. In the case of a defective drive, the only remedy is to replace it. In the general case where
    a drive is simply too full, you must delete some things and make some space.

Good Luck. Hope this helps.
  6. KrazyKeefer64 Win User

I was Hqving problems finishing an install...

Just now i tried to install another game and it finally gave me a make space option which showed everything. The cleanup interface in settings sucks
Thema:

1. Xbox one x not showing all items in storage - Similar Threads - showing items storage

2. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?: I subbed to a streamed to unlock the Omen Ship set for Sea of Thieves - I have the code in my twitch and have redeemed it on the Microsoft website, however it doesn't show the items in my game....
  5. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  6. item not show in "items you have purchased"

in XBoX Accessibility
    item not show in "items you have purchased": I purchased Flight simulator 2020 in 2021. Everything worked fine. Yesterday... i found that it is no longer shown in "items you have purchased" in my account. The billing history shows the...
  7. is anyone else having problems with Diablo 4 preorder items not showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is anyone else having problems with Diablo 4 preorder items not showing up?: My battle pass & my horse from the preorder are not showing up [img] [img] [img] 7219004e-5cf5-4cee-a471-14a7d839f0f3
  8. I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...: I bought an Elite Series 2 Core controller from the Microsoft Store on June 11. It came defective, so I immediately went through the return/refund process and sent it back on June 15. UPS tracker...
  9. Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC: I have Game Pass, but the Game Pass menu item is not showing up in the Xbox App on PC. I am running the newest version of Windows with all updates. I have tried uninstalling the Xbox App and...
  10. The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the...: The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, Windows shows that the exchange has been successful. The product I exchanged was Fortnite's CDK. Before the exchange, I confirmed that the...