Xbox one x not reading fallout 4 disc

Discus and support Xbox one x not reading fallout 4 disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox one x not reading my fallout 4 disc. It reads all the other game discs fine. I've tried everything daafec68-48ef-4f68-871a-263dcd2b724b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mexican8ST, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Mexican8ST
    Mexican8ST Guest

Xbox one x not reading my fallout 4 disc. It reads all the other game discs fine. I've tried everything

:)

Mexican8ST, Jul 22, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

if the disc is scratched or dirty, see if your local library has a disc cleaning service.

or try a local video game shop, they sometimes have a disc cleaning service (especially if they trade in 2nd hand games)
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Mexican8ST!

If you have already attempted to troubleshoot the issue and are still running into the same problem then it is possible that the disc may be damaged.

Take a look at the following support article for helpful troubleshooting tips just incase you may have skipped over some of the ones listed.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  5. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  6. Enraging Chaos Win User

Xbox one won't recognize my Fallout 4 disk?

I had this issue briefly. I'm also experiencing issues not being able to play blu ray or UHD blu ray discs. It would prompt me asking if I owned the game with the Fallout 4 disc in there. Was going to try out the Xbox One S with Fallout 4 to see if the game
    performed better.

Idk. I think this is a software issue with the drive. It isn't reading blu ray or UHD blu ray for me and had a brief issue with Fallout 4 where it didn't recognize it as a game so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the disc drive is having issues
    reading discs for some reason.

I contacted phone support and they said to wait on an "update" for the bluray app and that this was the issue. But now that I'm thinking about it...could be something more if it's affecting games as well. I need to check out my other games when I get home
    and see if I'm having this same issue.

All of your other games work?
Thema:

1. Xbox one x not reading fallout 4 disc - Similar Threads - reading fallout disc

2. Fallout 3 codes please read

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 codes please read: I preordered fallout 4 before fallout 3 was backwards compatible and received a code at the time as said before the game was playable on the one and now that it is in the Xbox store it shows up...
  3. **PLEASE READ FIRST** - Fallout 3 Pre-Order Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **PLEASE READ FIRST** - Fallout 3 Pre-Order Codes: Hello everybody! Are you still waiting to receive your Fallout 3 bonus code after purchasing Fallout 4? Please read the below information before making a new post. If you purchased your copy of...
  4. For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read: I just got off the phone with Xbox support regarding my code for Fallout 3 and found out some useful information. I purchased my digital code via Gamestop and typed in said code and pre-installed...
  5. Fallout 3 Can’t read Disc Even though it’s Virtual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Can’t read Disc Even though it’s Virtual: Hi after the latest Xbox update, When ever I start a game in Fallout 3 it says “Cant read Disc, clean the disc and restart your console” 1. I’m about to lose my **** 2. This has happened on...
  6. My Xbox One Won't Read Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One Won't Read Fallout New Vegas: I've been trying to install Fallout: New Vegas for a while with no luck. Whenever I insert the disc, my Xbox says that this isn't a backwards compatible. How can I fix this?...
  7. Fallout New Vegas won't install/read disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas won't install/read disk.: Fallout New Vegas is on backward compatibility and i have a stander game disk and it keeps telling me it isn't playable here (0x8082000c) and i restated my xbox idk how many times it doesn't need...
  8. Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One: I'm trying to install Fallout 3 GOTY from discs but my console is giving me the disc error code. Other discs work fine. Have had some trouble with other did movies. Already tried disc trouble...
  9. downloaded Fallout new Vegas "disc cannot be read"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded Fallout new Vegas "disc cannot be read": I downloaded fallout new Vegas a couple weeks ago. I can play for a few minuets but it always comes up with "disc cannot be read". I have literally done everything imaginable to get this game to...
  10. Xbox One is horribly loud and can't read games like Fallout 4 :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is horribly loud and can't read games like Fallout 4 :(: I was so happy today! I finally got Fallout 4! But my xbox one can't read this completely new untouched game. WHY??? Another problem is the horrible noisy sound when I put in a disc. Doesn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fallout 4 goty edition not reading