Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console

Discus and support Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unsure if this issue I have is common amongst Xbox users, but I would love some feedback on how I can have it resolved. So my Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by McSnapple, Feb 7, 2019.

1. McSnapple
    McSnapple Guest

Hello,

I'm unsure if this issue I have is common amongst Xbox users, but I would love some feedback on how I can have it resolved.

So my Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) isn't producing any video to my monitor after powering on. I've tried every solution you can think of:

- using a different HDMI cable

- using a different monitor/TV

- using a different HDMI port on my monitor

- putting my xbox into low res mode

- hard resetting my xbox

you get the point... but I've tried it all and I can't get any video on my monitor whatsoever. I'm assuming this is a hardware issue involving either a chipset on the board or possibly the pins on the HDMI port itself. If anyone else has come across this
    issue I'd like to hear your feedback and opinions on how to get this resolved.

Thanks!

:)

McSnapple, Feb 7, 2019
  2. EddieDaddy85 Win User

3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

yes you would still be able to send it for repair when it isn't under warranty, but there will be a fee for the repair. The fee itself will be shown when setting up a repair.

I myself don't think you have tried all steps yet, so would try those first.

just to be 100% sure, the HDMI cable on the console is connected to the Out port?

if that is the case then please try these steps again:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

if that doesn't work I suggest trying these these steps:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for
      two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. Note If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the
      second power-up tone.

This should show a menu with the option to factory reset the console, if it does not please try the steps again.
    If that does show a menu then try the factory, if it doesn't show a menu at all please try the offline update steps here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

If all of these steps fail then a repair is likely required.

Let us know the results
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

First, sign in at Device Support and then select
    Register new device. After you've registered, you’ll see the warranty status for your device. If it’s within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you’ll be charged a repair fee.
  5. McSnapple Win User

This is no longer under warranty sadly. Would I still be able to send it in for a repair despite it not being under warranty?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One X : "No Signal Detected" to my monitor after turning on console - Similar Threads - Signal Detected monitor

2. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  3. No signal

in XBoX on Windows
    No signal: Console powers on but on the screen it says no signal to hdmi. We have changed out hdmi cables and tvs and tried to reset the Xbox with no luck. What else can we try...
  4. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  5. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  6. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  7. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  8. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  9. My xbox one is not detecting any wifi signals what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one is not detecting any wifi signals what do I do: My xbox one is not detecting any wifi signals what do I do 4ebfadec-a898-4b80-a73e-0c7b6a6657de
  10. BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...

in XBoX on Consoles
    BenQ Projector does not detect signal from Xbox One S @1080p when routed through Onkyo AV...: I've had my Xbox one S console connected to my BenQ (1080p) projector for over a year via an Onkyo (TX-NR6050) AVR. Xbox was outputting video at 1080p 60 hz. Last week the projector stopped...