Xbox One X no longer automatically signs me in

Discus and support Xbox One X no longer automatically signs me in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometime recently I got a new 'feature' where I have to choose what profile to sign in every time I start the Xbox. I'm unsure if this is intentional... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dragonchasers, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Xbox One X no longer automatically signs me in

Sometime recently I got a new 'feature' where I have to choose what profile to sign in every time I start the Xbox. I'm unsure if this is intentional or if it is a bug, and if the former is there a way to change it.

My problem is I still use in-home streaming of the Xbox to my PC (the ongoing battle for the TV, y'know) and now when I try to start streaming (not xcloud, the old way) I get a message that says I have to sign in on the console, since it is sitting there waiting for me to tell it which profile to use.

submitted by /u/dragonchasers
    [link] [comments]

/u/dragonchasers, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Malacath Win User

Ever since last update, 2 different X360's get spinning circle

I'm getting the same problem now as well

I've even tried formatting the hard drive and i've also done the LB, RB, X, LB, RB ,X trick that deletes and redownloads the dashboard software.

Also profiles no longer sign in automatically even though it is set to sign in automatically in the preferences.
  3. hezagenius Win User

How to set up 2 XBox One consoles for 1 family account?

Thanks. That took care of logging me in automatically. I also customized their accounts so they no longer need their passkey to sign in anytime they want to play but they would still need it to change their settings.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox one keeps signing me out automatically

5. Mesecur Win User

Have you tried changing your password? It might be that someone else is trying to use your account.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Game thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, however, we need a bit more information on the matter. Is there any error codes? Does this happen with one game or all? How is the console connected to the internet?
    Let us know so we can best troubleshoot this matter!
Thema:

Xbox One X no longer automatically signs me in

1. Xbox One X no longer automatically signs me in - Similar Threads - longer automatically signs

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  4. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  5. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  6. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  7. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  8. After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After rehooking up a audio extractor that was working fine no longer works on the Xbox but...: The extractor worked perfect until I rehooked it up the same way it was. I have tried a new extractor,new cables still on signal passing thru the audio extractor. Please help!...
  9. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  10. Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network: Hello everyone, recently I’ve been having this problem where my clips I’ve recorded don’t automatically uplod to the xbox network anymore. I don’t know why this is the case. Is it because I am on...