Xbox one X makes games look worse

Discus and support Xbox one X makes games look worse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having an issue with certain Xbox one x enhanced games? All of my games look amazing except for two, Madden 18 and NBA 2k18. The colors... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iCE eezzy, Nov 9, 2017.

  1. iCE eezzy
    iCE eezzy Guest

    Xbox one X makes games look worse


    Is anyone else having an issue with certain Xbox one x enhanced games? All of my games look amazing except for two, Madden 18 and NBA 2k18. The colors are completely washed out and dark, even the Xbox guide is way darker and washed out while running these
    two games. It doesn't help that both these games have terrible in-game settings. I have a Sony bravia x800d if that helps, I don't want to mess with my tv settings every time I want to play these two games when everything else works perfectly on the setting
    I already had saved. I even deleted and reinstalled both games to see if that would help, to no avail. Again, these two games look drastically worse than the used to on the One

    :)
     
    iCE eezzy, Nov 9, 2017
    #1
  2. Milan89SD
    Milan89SD Guest
    Milan89SD, Nov 9, 2017
    #2
  3. josh4789
    josh4789 Guest
    josh4789, Nov 9, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Xbox one X makes games look worse

    Hi!

    It seems like a resolution problem or HDMI cable. Try check the display

    configuration
    from the console to "Video output" -> "Advanced video settings".
     
    DominumStige, Nov 9, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Xbox one X makes games look worse

    Hi!

    It seems like a resolution problem or HDMI cable. Try check the display

    configuration
    from the console to "Video output" -> "Advanced video settings".
  6. Milan89SD Win User

    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition XboxOne at 30 FPS

  7. josh4789 Win User

    black crush help

  8. Siriusdish Win User

    Xbox one s poor graphics

    The Xbox One S wasn't made for 4k gaming. It was made more for 1080p gaming so that is why the graphics look worse on 4k rather than 1080p. Once you upgrade to a 4k designed console like the One X or Series X, then it would look better since, as I said,
    they're designed for 4k gaming.
  9. BaseSnail65818 Win User

    Slow Booting Up

    microsoft is just making the 360 worse so when the xbox one comes out it will look like it runs that much better
Thema:

Xbox one X makes games look worse

Loading...
  1. Xbox one X makes games look worse - Similar Threads - makes games worse

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  4. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  5. I tired to make a request for cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    I tired to make a request for cloud gaming: Hello when i made a request it got added to a collection and said it was closed. it said if i needed to add a comment if i felt like they misunderstood but I couldn't add comment. So i'm going to...
  6. Airpods do startup sound when i talk or when another game make sound

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Airpods do startup sound when i talk or when another game make sound: so my airpods are normal they are not fake but they do startup sound and change the sound from good quality to bad baf5845a-a82f-4d2b-b27b-41f77aa6f147
  7. i purchased a game from microsoft store make payment money debited from my account but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased a game from microsoft store make payment money debited from my account but...: i purchased a game from microsoft store make payment money debited from my account but still show you don't purchase I want game or money back.outherwise I will go to police station I have...
  8. Making a microsoft account for games and the "lets go"/"next" button isn't working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a microsoft account for games and the "lets go"/"next" button isn't working: I am trying to make a microsoft account so that I play minecraft on my macOS. I sign in and try to get in so that I can buy minecraft, but the "lets go" button doesn't work when I enter a...
  9. Call of duty keeps on making me update every part of the game including DLCS when there is...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty keeps on making me update every part of the game including DLCS when there is...: Here what a guy said that makes more sense. Today I had an update for black ops 6. When I originally installed Black Ops 6, I had to uncheck the boxes for installing the previous call of duty game...
  10. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...