XBOX One X Logo flashing on console

Discus and support XBOX One X Logo flashing on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever the console is on, the XBOX Logo will flash for a few seconds or even a few minutes randomly. I'm not syncing the controller, it just does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xanaty01, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Xanaty01
    Xanaty01 Guest

Whenever the console is on, the XBOX Logo will flash for a few seconds or even a few minutes randomly. I'm not syncing the controller, it just does it automatically and is very annoying. I tried a factory reset, reinstalled the OS software manually,
    unplugged the console, but it still happens. Anyone know why this is happening?

:)

Xanaty01, Aug 7, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Internet Expert Win User

De-linking a controller from PC, without using the PC?

You will need to press and hold the controller's "bind" button (small button near the left bumper on top of the controller) until the glowing Xbox logo flashes. Then, press the "bind" button on the console until its Xbox logo flashes. When both devices are
    flashing, they will eventually connect and stop blinking.

More details: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  3. Francia J. Win User

Constant flashing xbox logo on console

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform the steps below accordingly:

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. MacCraker Win User

Controller refusing to unpair or pair to a system, and pairing to a nonexistant device

Turns out it was somehow trying to connect to either the xbox one s or xbox series s consoles in my house for some reason. Turning them off fixed it.

Sidenote: In all my experiences with wireless xbox controllers (xbox 360, xbox one, xbox series x/s) the sync button needs to be held to be put into pairing mode (quarter ring rotating clockwise /flashing xbox logo), while the button on the console needs a single press, if it helps anyone.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one s (new)- the controller won’t turn on the console

Good day

Have you paired your controller with the console.

It is done by pressing and holding the small button on the bottom under the xbox logo in front and the one on the back of the controller until the lights start flashing.

After that it should be able to turn the console on and off with the controller.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Are Xbox Series X|S optimized games even slightly enhanced for the Xbox One X?

It's no secret that the games that have earned the Xbox One X Enhanced logo have been updated or built specifically for that console, and the same thing goes for the Series S/X enhanced ones. However, since the capacities of the Xbox one X is significantly higher than the original one, there will be a slight difference in the performance and it would look a little bit better than the original one.
Thema:

1. XBOX One X Logo flashing on console - Similar Threads - Logo flashing console

2. xbox app stuck at xbopx logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stuck at xbopx logo: I'm asking for help once again, it's been weeks since the xbox app has worked, I'm paying the game pass for nothing, I expect a minimum of help from Microsoft because we have a contract: I pay and...
  3. Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox logo appear In xbox series x after it was in shutdown mode: Today I left the Xbox series x in shutdown mode to download forza horizon 5 and I left it for about 6 hours and when I came back I noticed that the Xbox fan was off and when I turned on Xbox...
  4. Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank Screen after Xbox Logo (Cloud Gaming): Hi, I have an issue after launching the game I always get a blank screen after the Xbox Logo and it kicked me back to home screen. But a weird thing is that if I'm using a VPN it can load the game...
  5. xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox logo suddenly coming out while i am playing: so i was playing on my xbox series s and suddenly the xbox logo appered infront of me it happend twice and i found out that it was my controller charging cable was causing the issue of electricity...
  6. Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.: I have tried restarting pc, repairing app, resetting app, resetting Microsoft Store app using cmd command I found on another form, and I even have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple...
  7. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  8. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  9. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  10. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1