Xbox One X lantecy issues

Discus and support Xbox One X lantecy issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently bought a Xbox One X only to find that it has latency issues that I can't fix. If anyone knows how to fix please let me know.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aSirLagALot, Apr 4, 2018.

  1. aSirLagALot
    aSirLagALot Guest

    Xbox One X lantecy issues


    Recently bought a Xbox One X only to find that it has latency issues that I can't fix. If anyone knows how to fix please let me know.

    :)
     
    aSirLagALot, Apr 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray Player, audio and video out of sync

    Having lip sync problems on my Xbox one. Out of interest does anyone get the same issue on an Xbox one x playing blu ray and 4k blu rays?
     
    monkey butler, Apr 4, 2018
    #2
  3. jadesg0732
    jadesg0732 Guest
    Xbox one x issues

    Thanks you for the information. I've been going nutes for last few days trying to figer out what's going on. Hope it gets fixed soon as I can not play most of my games due to this issue.
     
    jadesg0732, Apr 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox One X lantecy issues

    Greetings!

    A few questions.

    - Examples of what you are running into?

    - Did you have a X1/ other video game console prior that was fine?

    - If so, did you change anything except the console? What is your set up?

    Hope I can help Xbox One X lantecy issues :)
     
    UnleashedHell, Apr 5, 2018
    #4
  5. aSirLagALot
    aSirLagALot Guest
    When I go into the detailed network connection it says that i have 120ms latency. So when i launch a game and try to play I have a good connection to the game but I still experience lagging in game. It's like when the game freezes for 1/2 second and i appear
    in another location in front of me. Sometimes it gets worse than this.

    I've been running with the original Xbox One since 2014 and haven't had a problem with it, every game and app ran normally. It wasn't until i bought the Xbox One X that now both consoles have constant 120ms latency. I've tried moving my console to a different
    location and disconnecting my original Xbox from the same wifi (using wifi by the way). I even went as far to try and change the HDMI cord but it still remains the same.

    I haven't changed anything apart from the consoles. At the moment my setup is using the Xbox One X connected to wifi. I'm still using the same TV, controller and settings as the original Xbox One. The only thing i've changed is the quality of games and clips
    now that I have an Xbox One X but it the latency was there before I changes these settings. (I swapped from 720p to 1080p)

    I have a couple of friends that also have an Xbox One X and one of them was having the same issue as I am but he managed to fix his just by moving his console to another location.
     
    aSirLagALot, Apr 5, 2018
    #5
  6. Are you sure it`s not a problem with your ISP?

    And have you tried hard wiring instead of Wi-Fi to see if that makes any difference?
     
    Paraffin Alien, Apr 6, 2018
    #6
  7. aSirLagALot
    aSirLagALot Guest
    I have no connection issues on any other devices. It's just both my Xbox's since i've gotten the Xbox One X.

    I currently don't have an Ethernet cable that I can use but i've spoken to a friend who had the same issue and he said that the cable didn't help.
     
    aSirLagALot, Apr 6, 2018
    #7
  8. Xbox One X lantecy issues

    This could possibly be a network issue. Many people have had no problems with their Xbox consoles until they try to have 2 consoles on the same network. I know that many ISPs can't... or don't... support multiple Xboxes on their equipment. Often, the settings
    that need to be checked/changed are either inaccessible by the user, or simply aren't there. Those people usually report the issues you're experiencing, but they also will typically have intermittent issues with one console randomly disconnecting, only being
    able to get one console online at a time and/or only being able to get one console with open NAT, which can cause other issues. Also, certain games seem to have problems when more than one console on the same network try to play online at the same time (Call
    of Duty series if memory serves).

    This is why Unleashed was asking those questions. Specifically the "What is your set up?"

    What type of modem/router? Is the firmware up to date? Does the router have UPNP? If so, is that feature turned on? With both consoles on, do they both have open NAT? Unfortunately, having 2 Xboxes on the same network can be a lot trickier
    than just having one and the issues typically stem from the network setup, sometimes from hardware compatibility, or both.
     
    A Blue Illusion, Apr 9, 2018
    #8
  9. Big D yep
    Big D yep Guest
    I have Xbox One X Scorpio edition from release. Nothing but problems. Even after sending it for repair , no change. None of my other things have changed such as TV internet / etc etc.

    I'm in the position of having to hard reset my console every hour more or less to continue playing. Online is slow motion constantly. Off line still slow motion on occasion. All trouble shooting done via Xbox support.

    Unable to send messages until 3 attempts sometimes.

    The whole dashboard lagging or taking 2-3 secs to load. Hard reset works for about 10 mins then issues start creeping in again.

    Im left with the option of sending for another repair! But it made no difference and without my console for 28 days. Or sell.

    Thinking of selling to be honest. Fed up of it.

    No issue with any other console, I have had all xbox consoles.

    This one is the worst!
     
    Big D yep, Nov 1, 2018
    #9
  10. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Xbox One X lantecy issues

    Are you sure it`s not a problem with your ISP?

    And have you tried hard wiring instead of Wi-Fi to see if that makes any difference?
  11. aSirLagALot Win User

    Xbox One X lantecy issues

    When I go into the detailed network connection it says that i have 120ms latency. So when i launch a game and try to play I have a good connection to the game but I still experience lagging in game. It's like when the game freezes for 1/2 second and i appear
    in another location in front of me. Sometimes it gets worse than this.

    I've been running with the original Xbox One since 2014 and haven't had a problem with it, every game and app ran normally. It wasn't until i bought the Xbox One X that now both consoles have constant 120ms latency. I've tried moving my console to a different
    location and disconnecting my original Xbox from the same wifi (using wifi by the way). I even went as far to try and change the HDMI cord but it still remains the same.

    I haven't changed anything apart from the consoles. At the moment my setup is using the Xbox One X connected to wifi. I'm still using the same TV, controller and settings as the original Xbox One. The only thing i've changed is the quality of games and clips
    now that I have an Xbox One X but it the latency was there before I changes these settings. (I swapped from 720p to 1080p)

    I have a couple of friends that also have an Xbox One X and one of them was having the same issue as I am but he managed to fix his just by moving his console to another location.
  12. UnleashedHell Win User

    Xbox One X lantecy issues

    Greetings!

    A few questions.

    - Examples of what you are running into?

    - Did you have a X1/ other video game console prior that was fine?

    - If so, did you change anything except the console? What is your set up?

    Hope I can help :)
  13. Big D yep Win User

    Xbox One X lantecy issues

    I have Xbox One X Scorpio edition from release. Nothing but problems. Even after sending it for repair , no change. None of my other things have changed such as TV internet / etc etc.

    I'm in the position of having to hard reset my console every hour more or less to continue playing. Online is slow motion constantly. Off line still slow motion on occasion. All trouble shooting done via Xbox support.

    Unable to send messages until 3 attempts sometimes.

    The whole dashboard lagging or taking 2-3 secs to load. Hard reset works for about 10 mins then issues start creeping in again.

    Im left with the option of sending for another repair! But it made no difference and without my console for 28 days. Or sell.

    Thinking of selling to be honest. Fed up of it.

    No issue with any other console, I have had all xbox consoles.

    This one is the worst!
  14. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Xbox One X lantecy issues

    This could possibly be a network issue. Many people have had no problems with their Xbox consoles until they try to have 2 consoles on the same network. I know that many ISPs can't... or don't... support multiple Xboxes on their equipment. Often, the settings
    that need to be checked/changed are either inaccessible by the user, or simply aren't there. Those people usually report the issues you're experiencing, but they also will typically have intermittent issues with one console randomly disconnecting, only being
    able to get one console online at a time and/or only being able to get one console with open NAT, which can cause other issues. Also, certain games seem to have problems when more than one console on the same network try to play online at the same time (Call
    of Duty series if memory serves).

    This is why Unleashed was asking those questions. Specifically the "What is your set up?"

    What type of modem/router? Is the firmware up to date? Does the router have UPNP? If so, is that feature turned on? With both consoles on, do they both have open NAT? Unfortunately, having 2 Xboxes on the same network can be a lot trickier
    than just having one and the issues typically stem from the network setup, sometimes from hardware compatibility, or both.
Thema:

Xbox One X lantecy issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X lantecy issues - Similar Threads - lantecy issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...