Xbox One X Issues

Discus and support Xbox One X Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since I've gotten my xbox one x in December I have had such a crappy experience with the console. I have a 5 tb external hard drive along with it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nefarious Jaws, Aug 15, 2018.

  1. Xbox One X Issues


    Ever since I've gotten my xbox one x in December I have had such a crappy experience with the console. I have a 5 tb external hard drive along with it. While I'm playing campaign based games it tells me I've got to clear my local saved games to make room
    which makes absolutely no sense because I don't have anything saving on my internal storage (which has about 25% left), only my external which still has 90% storage left. I have troubleshoot it out of the yang, putting everything on my internal and then re
    formatting my external and then re transferring and etc. . . but nothing has worked. I have not been able to play any campaign based games for months because it will not save my progress.

    My xbox won't download updates. Whenever there's a new update that comes out it is hellbent on not updating. The only way I can do so is if I do an offline update. And the offline update will work if I wait hours for my xbox to turn on or keep restarting
    until it lets me to the troubleshoot and error page. to start an offline update. The errors they give me rarely describe my problem.

    Sometimes after days of not playing my xbox one x I'll return to play a bit of Bf1 my xbox won't go to the home page. It'll just go to an error screen or a blank black screen for hours on end. Error screens do nothing to help me since any button I press
    whether or not to turn it off or restart my xbox will freeze it.

    Finally, when my xbox lets me, I get online to play a bit. Right in the middle of playing it knocks me out of the game completely and tells me to reinstall the game again. ??? I bought it off the Microsoft store.

    I am at my wits end with this crappy console. I have followed the troubleshooting techniques that support offers but to no avail. I had an xbox 360 and xbox one along with a ps3/ps4 and have never had these problems. If have tried everything to fix these
    situations if anyone has any tips on how to fix them I'd appreciate the tips. If these issues don't get resolved I'm ditching the console and going full PlayStation.

    :)
     
    Nefarious Jaws, Aug 15, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox One Blu-Ray Player, audio and video out of sync

    Having lip sync problems on my Xbox one. Out of interest does anyone get the same issue on an Xbox one x playing blu ray and 4k blu rays?
     
    monkey butler, Aug 15, 2018
    #2
  3. jadesg0732
    jadesg0732 Guest
    Xbox one x issues

    Thanks you for the information. I've been going nutes for last few days trying to figer out what's going on. Hope it gets fixed soon as I can not play most of my games due to this issue.
     
    jadesg0732, Aug 15, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Xbox One X Issues

    Hi there,

    this surely isn't how the experience with the Xbox One X should be, the thing I would advise to try is to do a full factory reset of the console to see if that will solve anything via the steps mentioned here:

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults


    If that doesn't make any difference then I suggest contacting Xbox Support to see if they have any other suggestions, if they don't then setting up a service request (repair) for the console seems the way to go, since as far as I know the console could still
    be within warranty.

    To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us


    Let us know the results
     
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    It seems that since your console has trouble going online and updating properly, it has no way to upload your savegames to the Xbox Live Cloud online service.

    The console usually uses savegames from the cloud, and only stores a temporary copy in a hidden area on the internal harddrive, that it then deletes if the upload succeeded, and the game wasn't used for quite some time. If the console is unable to connect
    online and upload updated saves, that hidden area eventually becomes full.

    So the main focus should be to get your console running and updating properly, and the savegame issue will resolve itself.

    Go to
    this page and click the tile on the right to get instructions on how to do an offline update
    .

    If that doesn't help, try to get your console online long enough so it can synchronize the saves.

    Then use the instructions on
    this page here to create an USB drive that factory resets your console
    .

    After you factory reset the console, test that the console now works properly.

    If it still gives you trouble, you need to sign it up for repair through
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
     
    Arminator, Aug 15, 2018
    #5
  6. I tried factory reset twice. It didn't seem to work either times.
     
    Nefarious Jaws, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  8. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  9. Joc Holliday Win User

    controller drift

    I have the Xbox One X and don't have that issue. Its only on your One X?
  10. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    Metro Exodus not starting, despite being downloaded

    Are you on an Xbox One X, by chance? There were some known issues in Metro Exodus with crashing and freezing on the Xbox One X, sadly. Hopefully these issues will be getting patched very soon.
  11. dauntehardy Win User

    Xbox one x keeps disconnecting from network and live servers

    Nothing to do with servers, it's an issue with the xbox one x only, others with one x have same problem
Thema:

Xbox One X Issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox One X Issues - Similar Threads - Issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...